2016-17 NBA Season

PittsburghSucks

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This has been a stone cold demolition tonight. Kawhi is out for blood and LMA looks like Tim Duncan circa 2003.

The +/- so far is super interesting:

gm8Zumg.png

EDIT: Best fans in the NBA, having paid thousands for seats, pouring out of the building with five minutes to go. Nice.

The Warriors will still probably win 60 games, but this is one they would have won last year. Watch out New Orleans on Friday.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Heading out to the Magic home opener tonight, and the traffic is insane. There hasn't been this much excitement for a Magic team since 2011, and I think anything less than a playoff appearance will be a disappointment. But today, only one thing matters... BEAT! THE! HEAT!

ExJworW.png

8 minutes ago, Magic Dynasty said:

Heading out to the Magic home opener tonight, and the traffic is insane. There hasn't been this much excitement for a Magic team since 2011, and I think anything less than a playoff appearance will be a disappointment. But today, only one thing matters... BEAT! THE! HEAT!

Get ready for spring disappointment, they're not making the playoffs.

7 minutes ago, CS85 said:

For some reason this tweet gets cut off? Either way, not a good night for the 76ers organization, with the old dude giving Russel Westbrook the double bird and yelling "F*** YOU" loud enough for the mics to pick it up.

Cleveland sports for life!
"Laugh hard. Run fast. Be kind." -The Doctor

I've been hard on the Sixers for a long time, but I'm legitimately happy for Joel Embiid's early success this season. I'm rooting for him to be good.

I've only had half an eye on the game, but it looks like Jahlil Okafor is playing like he gives a :censored: too, which is unique for him.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Archived