2016-17 NBA Season

PittsburghSucks

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man, yesterday was hard to watch. We were losing 39-17 at the end of the first, and it didn't get any better. I actually left with around 2 minutes left the game, which I haven't done in a long time. Everything that people said would happen to this team has happened - no offense, only decent defense. They seriously need to fire Rob Hennigan, he's done nothing for us but tear the team apart.

ExJworW.png

The "I love basketball!" Lakers continue to be the most entertaining team in the league. Down 15 in the first half, they're up late on the Kings in Sacramento. The kids are good, but then Lou Williams and Nick Young put them on their back and hit threes to close out games.  Even Mozgov is getting 4Q minutes!

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

7 hours ago, DG_Now said:

The "I love basketball!" Lakers continue to be the most entertaining team in the league. Down 15 in the first half, they're up late on the Kings in Sacramento. The kids are good, but then Lou Williams and Nick Young put them on their back and hit threes to close out games.  Even Mozgov is getting 4Q minutes!

Funny thing is, is that I am pretty sure everyone had them at last place this season.who would have thought the Lakers would be better without Kobe.guess that is what freed up cap space does to a team

They're starting to remind me of those "Lake Show" teams of the mid-90s, all except Luke Walton isn't the dullard Del Harris was.  Those were about as entertaining as this new generation of Lakers.

This Clipper fan might have to start paying attention to them more...

For all of the talk of the Warriors running away with the season, we're an eighth of the way through and it's been a lot of fun!

- Charlotte is good!

- Utah is good!

- The Lakers are exciting!

- The Clippers might be the best team in basketball!

- Embiid is awesome!

- DeRozan is earning his money!

It's said that the Wizards are a mess, the Pelicans still stink and the Timberwolves haven't quite figured it out yet, but anything still feels possible right now. Or, at the very least, you've got four solid contenders in each conference (GSW/Spurs/Clips/Thunder; Cavs/Raptors/Hawks/Hornets). The Warriors might yet run away with it, but those two loses make the whole season look a lot less predictable.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

16 hours ago, DG_Now said:

For all of the talk of the Warriors running away with the season, we're an eighth of the way through and it's been a lot of fun!

- Charlotte is good!

- Utah is good!

- The Lakers are exciting!

- The Clippers might be the best team in basketball!

- Embiid is awesome!

- DeRozan is earning his money!

It's said that the Wizards are a mess, the Pelicans still stink and the Timberwolves haven't quite figured it out yet, but anything still feels possible right now. Or, at the very least, you've got four solid contenders in each conference (GSW/Spurs/Clips/Thunder; Cavs/Raptors/Hawks/Hornets). The Warriors might yet run away with it, but those two loses make the whole season look a lot less predictable.

The NBA can be really unpredictable at times. I had the Hornets out of the playoff-picture before the season started after losing Jefferson, Lin and Lee.

20 hours ago, DG_Now said:

the Timberwolves haven't quite figured it out yet

I don't know with the way we played the Lakers last night, has me feeling very confident in the wolves. I especially love the way KAT and Wiggins have been playing

On 11/09/2016 at 10:09 PM, The Six said:

Clippers are the best team in the league so far. Just dominant.

They lost to MEM on Wednesday night and will face a Bulls team who won their first two of a six game road trip. PDX and UTA wins in three nights is a good start.

Archived