NHL 2017-18

Bmac

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Thaumatrope said:

So the dark locker is definitely Vegas. Looks like slate with red, gold, and (maybe) black stripes. 

Closest locker is Vancouver, following by LA (sad to see the ridiculous piping has remained), and what I hope is Colorado.

Sure you don't mean SJ, not the Avs?

8 minutes ago, EichGOAT99 said:

Via adidasHockey twitter

IMG_8275.JPG

Picture shows entire Western conference. Central to the far end starting with Chicago, Vegas in the middle, followed by the Pacific division.

EDIT: Everything appears to be in alphabetical order except LA and SJ for some reason? 

Just now, NYYNYR said:

Sure you don't mean SJ, not the Avs?

Maybe?

I'm "reading" the color as more like Colorado's blue (as it appeared on their old away...now home jerseys). Not to mention the lack of striping on the sleeves seems to confirm the rumor that Colorado was returning to their Stanley Cup(s) look.

Just now, Thaumatrope said:

Maybe?

I'm "reading" the color as more like Colorado's blue (as it appeared on their old away...now home jerseys). Not to mention the lack of striping on the sleeves seems to confirm the rumor that Colorado was returning to their Stanley Cup(s) look.

That looks like ite the front of the jersey sticking out. You can see the stick from the SJ logo

3 minutes ago, TheLAKnight said:

Picture shows entire Western conference. Central to the far end starting with Chicago, Vegas in the middle, followed by the Pacific division.

Chicage, Dallas, Nashville... Vegas....Coyotes, Flames, Oilers, Sharks, Kings, Canucks

Archived