NHL by Adidas - Predictions and Wish List (Final teams added! - MTL/BUF/VAN)

OhioSportsMan61

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
50 minutes ago, OhioSportsMan61 said:

Haha thanks @B-mer, time to move on! 

28) San Jose Sharks

Prediction: I could see the Sharks replacing their current logo set with the new marks they unveiled this fall

SJSFULLx_zpstyijhfwp.png

Wish List: Modern twist on their original jerseys

SJSFULL_zpscqwqia8a.png

For the prediction, I could not see the sharks moving to that logo because, and correct me if I am wrong, it was only made for their Los Tiburones jersey night. As for the wish list jersey, I really like it a lot it looks more like their second jersey set than their original you say it's based off of. Also, I find it refreshing to see a jersey that doesn't look identical to their first set and recolored and called a "concept". The one thing rubbing me wrong on the Wish list jerseys are the numbers, I feel as if they are a tad large. Other than that good job on two more beautiful jerseys and a great series!

Alrighty, time to wrap this series up!

29) Montreal Canadiens

Prediction: They're not going to change a thing lol they're the freakin Canadiens for crying out loud. Not gonna post a Wish List concept for them

MTLFULLX_zpsaaagyjwn.png

30) Buffalo Sabres

Prediction: they ditch the gray piping and pit stains

BUFxfull_zpsbbjtz3lx.png

Wish List: An idea based off a previous Sabres concept of mine

BUFfull_zpswoapbgz9.png

31) Vancouver Canucks

Prediction: They ditch the orca logo, promote the stick in rink jersey and add a matching white

VANxFULL_zpsdsmmi6vv.png

Wish List: like Buffalo, based off a previous set of mine. Johnny V logo becomes the primary!

VANFULL_zps9upth0bp.png

And that's all there is to it. Thank you everyone for the kind words, comments, and criticism throughout this entire series!

My Behance Portfolio --- Follow @Steinosaur19

2LYbxnm.png

I hate the idea of the Canucks using the three stripes on a regular basis, but love to see the Stick-in-the-rink on the front of the sweater. Hopefully they make it the primary and make a white version for the home. Great work on this whole series, can't wait for your next project!

Buffalo's away jersey just doesn't seem right, too much navy and not enough yellow. If you carried over the striping from the home without changing the colors I think it would look solid. Also, great job on this entire series!

usbnr3E.png     QrRvhzH.png     u0rDbga.png

16 hours ago, luketheduke03 said:

Would you mind doing one of these for the Whalers? I know it's a pipe dream, but I think you could do something pretty special. 

That's not a bad idea. 

Also, could you make albums for the predictions and wish lists? I love almost all these!

spacer.png

Archived