WHA's Dallas Americans Logo/Uniforms...

ColeJ

maybe i'm just retarded, but when i saw the flags on tv, they looked normal to me... i didn't see them "backwards" but maybe i wasn't paying enough attention.

I saw a brief clip on Rogers SportsNet and the jersey posted by LiL-D looks pretty much dead-on, there are stars across the bottom like that and the flags have a waving look to them.

I think the jersey design is fine, the logo is just not a logo... it wouldn't be bad if it were used as a State of Texas Hockey uniform.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Didn't I read somewhere on here that it's illegal to use the US flag as a sporting team logo?

Uh oh, here we go again... :D

We had a lengthy discussion regarding this topic:

9/11 Tribute Helmets, Arkansas Razorbacks

"If things have gone wrong, I'm talking to myself, and you've got a wet towel wrapped around your head."

I too agree that the jerseys aren't bad but that's one of the lamest excuses for a logo i've ever seen...

i thought i read somewhere that Ed Belfour is a part owner of the team or something...if that's true than wouldn't it have made sense to use some type of eagle in the logo,i mean it is the national symbol of the U.S. and it just hapens to be Eddie's nickname :wacko:

I like the jersey. I'd buy it if i was from texas...

:therock:

the jersey is nice. the logo, if u could call it that, looks like it took a second to make.

someone posted a concept for a dallas americans logo that incorperated an american logo with the shape of texas. that was nice. much better then to flags.

i was at Cyber NHL and i saw somebody's sig had an Americans logo...too bad that wasn't the real McCoy cus that was 20x better than the real one.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

I wonder if they'll actually have any American players on the team.... I'd certainly be surprised if they had any Texans!

They should have called the team the Eagles, haha.

They don't have any players or coaches!!!!! Although, Belfour said he would play for them if there is a lockout.

rangersCBSig.gif

Those have to be the lamest excuse for a jersey "design" ever. Actually, the striping pattern's pretty cool. But just taking the two flags and crossing them to use as a "logo"? Good grief.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Archived