Thanksgiving Throwbacks

sbirgells

Ya' know, in Survivals' post, the blue sleeves with the star don't look too bad, either. But I don't like the pants. They are way too light. My feeling is that you should be able to tell they are grey or silver, not off-white.

Well, they really should be Metallic Silver Blue - like the helmet. Not Metallic Silver like the road pants, or Metallic Silver Green like the home pants.

Ya' know, in Survivals' post, the blue sleeves with the star don't look too bad, either. But I don't like the pants. They are way too light. My feeling is that you should be able to tell they are grey or silver, not off-white.

Well, they really should be Metallic Silver Blue - like the helmet. Not Metallic Silver like the road pants, or Metallic Silver Green like the home pants.

i dont care which silver they use, just as long as two of them are eleminated.

Actually, for the last few years, the Lions and Cowboys have worn those "Throwbacks" on Thanksgiving Day along with their opponents. I'd really like to see the NFL use that week for every team to wear those old school unis.

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

Well they have kinda been moving towards that I think, like haven't the teams that play the Sunday and Monday night after Thanksgiving worn throwbacks the last couple years? Specifically I remember the 49er's wore the (highly superior) Montana-era unis 2 years ago for a Sunday night game against Philly.

Well they have kinda been moving towards that I think, like haven't the teams that play the Sunday and Monday night after Thanksgiving worn throwbacks the last couple years? Specifically I remember the 49er's wore the (highly superior) Montana-era unis 2 years ago for a Sunday night game against Philly.

which brings to memory the Saints wearing throwbacks that weekend in 02 and the next week busting out their goldies. the gold jerseys had been approved, but the throwbacks hadn't, despite the fact that it was completely accurate; from what i can figure this meant the Saints lost the right to wear any alternates or throwbacks last season.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

If the Cowboys ever standardize the silver, I would hope it would be the Metallic Silver Blue. I hate the silver and navy they wear on the road - it is bland, with no unique qualities other than the star on the helmet.

Retromaniac, your post up there belongs to the old Houston Texans, which are now the Kansas City Chiefs franchise (hence the red and yellow), independent of the new Houston Texans AND the Houston Oilers

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Archived