Thanksgiving Throwbacks

sbirgells

i'm kinda hoping for the 1920s jerseys myself :hockeysmiley: as for the Cowpokes ones, call me when they're selling em with ROMO 9 on the back :D

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

i think i might try to modernize those throwbacks, maybe we should do a contest?

Well man I think that's kinda what they did back in '94 and it turned out beautifully, but hey go for it. Anyway as for the Bears I really hope they don't wear the 20's jerseys with the orange stripes, first off because I've never seen a white version nor do I know if they even exist, second because the Cowboys' unis are from a completely different era, and I thought the point of throwbacks was to make it look like the teams were from the same time period. My guess is they'll go with the all-white look, maybe the white helmet logo and a grey facemask. Maybe the home socks too. That would be plenty. And Discrim, I'll pick up one of those 'Boys throwbacks when they have Henson #11. :D

I personally would like to see the 1920s version of the Bears throwbacks (like they wore in 94, as previously mentioned). Unmistakably from a different era of football, which is exactly what makes it so cool and unique. I'd def pick up a replica of one of those bad boys.

hey Chaz, isn't Drew Henson back to #7 now that Chad Hutchinson is gone?

why can't dallas ever wear an actual throw back?

every year they wear a half assed throw back, if you can call that a throw back.

is it too much for them to simply wear an actual throw back as seen here from

Football Uniforms: Past and Present:

DallasC60.gif

Magus.png

General Magus Zeal

Leader of the Mystics of Medina.

The forums most hated member ever.

I think they're going to get close to a good throwback wearing these, although the sleeves are a bit different. I applaud them because they'll bring back white helmets and pants. I hated those uniforms when they wore them in '94 for the game against the Lions, but I like them now. Their Thanksgiving sideline gear looks great too.

"Hats for bats. Keep bats warm. Gracias"

Well, they won't be selling a Henson #11 jersey because he's not wearing #11. Henson is #7, based on practice film on ESPN.

Bingo.

Camp Cowboys: Cowboys changes

Quarterback Drew Henson has switched from No. 11 to No. 7. The number became available when the Cowboys released Chad Hutchinson.

capt.catg10308051926.cowboys_camp_catg103.jpg

"If things have gone wrong, I'm talking to myself, and you've got a wet towel wrapped around your head."

These pics should prove once and for all that the Cowboys look MUCH better with Navy Blue lettering on the White jerseys...

...anyone with me to start a petition to get the 'Boys to standardize their color palette???

Archived