LOGOLYMPIAD X - Closing Ceremonies

pollux

After six weeks and ten events, it's time to close this in style! Over the course of the contest, 20 designers submitted a total of 130 entries, and 13 of you picked up at least one medal this time around! In addition to this, 8 designers entered all the events this year, a whopping 40% of the participants! Therefore, for your efforts, here's a personalized badge to celebrate this.

@-kj, @bucknut42, @charliehustle, @GriffinM6, @HRC4, @Jake3roo, @Josef_Bretones, and @officeglenn, you can show this off proudly!

spacer.png  spacer.png  spacer.png  spacer.png  spacer.png  spacer.png  spacer.png  spacer.png

• Like 6

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

Onto the honors!

spacer.png

spacer.png  spacer.png  spacer.png  spacer.png

Tied in third place, @jmoe12 picked up a gold, a silver, and a bronze for a total of 6 points. @charliehustle picked up two silvers and two bronzes, also for 6 points.

In second position, @scottyeagle received a gold, a silver, and 3 bronzes, all in consecutive events, for a total of 8 points.

And in first place of the LOGOLYMPIAD X Medals Standings, @Josef_Bretones picked up 4 golds, 2 silvers and a bronze, for a total of 17 points, winning a medal in 7 out of 10 events!

spacer.png

spacer.png  spacer.png  spacer.png

In third place of the points standings, @scottyeagle scored 120 points! In second position, @charliehustle scored 135 points! And winning the Points Standings, @Josef_Bretones scored 164 points!

Congratulations to all the winners, and thanks to everyone who participated and voted!

I hereby declare the games of LOGOLYMPIAD X closed!

• Like 5

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

I really wanted to participate in my first Logolympiad and the results have been much better than I originally expected. It has been a pleasure to compete with all the participants because they have put it really hard. Following their work and voting has been like participating in the FIFA World Cup for me.

Congratulations to all. I am looking forward to Event 1 of Logolympiad XI.

Regards!

• Like 5

ALL-MEDALS-LOGOLYMPIAD-X.png

Congratulations to everyone who participated! Personally it felt good to flex those creative muscles again, even if I didn't place as high as I had hoped. But that's a testament to the calibre of artists we have on the board. 

And huge thanks to @pollux for putting this on! I know it's a lot of work, but it is very much appreciated.

• Like 6

It's been a ton of fun to participate in these events with everyone. I can't tell you how many times I said to my wife, "I can't wait to see what everybody else made." It was great to see all of the different approaches and styles, and great designs across the board.

Thanks @pollux! These events were challenging and fun, as well as a welcome distraction.

• Like 4

5660299338_f9de1a078e_z.jpg

5659732257_11a2c8d0d4_z.jpg

On 6/29/2020 at 12:48 PM, Josef_Bretones said:

I really wanted to participate in my first Logolympiad and the results have been much better than I originally expected. It has been a pleasure to compete with all the participants because they have put it really hard. Following their work and voting has been like participating in the FIFA World Cup for me.

Congratulations to all. I am looking forward to Event 1 of Logolympiad XI.

Regards!

Good luck for your next topic, PM me for ideas, I have some fantastic ideas you might like!

Josef - unreal man. You lapped the competition. As for myself, there is a direct relationship with my output taking a nosedive when my work load increased. Wish I could have given it my all down the stretch rather than mailing it in to get that "All Event" signature. Either way, this was fun again @pollux. Thanks for all of your effort in this.

• Like 3

XcryMwi.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...