MBNA new logo

DarthMan

I'm not entirely sure. They're a big bank, that I know. I've paid them a lot of money in the past. :cry:

That's horrible. Really. Not that their old logo was stupendous, but it was a nice, clean, simple logo that looked good. Their attempts to become citi here are laughable at best.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

That is truly horrid. I'm going to be late on my payment......just for that.

And every check I write to them will say in the memo area "change your awful new logo"

The Official Cheese-Filled Snack of NASCAR

"MBNA, which employs about 10,000 people in Delaware, hired a unit of London-based advertising giant WPP Group to help devise the logo. Levitt said the company went through "thousands" of versions before settling on one. "

Thousands? I've had bad clients before but good god.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

How's no like...about 40 for a 600 dollar logo? Now that's a bad client. I can't even think of another way to go if they don't like the last one.

A law firm, but we're different. No Gavels, Scales, Lady Justice. How bout 3 lines?

Well, you didn't like the one with 2 lines that we did for you a month ago? Anything else?

A Heron?

Ummmm...ok. Sure...

Wonderful.

Haven't heard back from them...

Archived