2020 NFL Season

PittsburghSucks

28 minutes ago, BBTV said:

In between Tom Brady's first Super Bowl win and his most recent, Calvin Johnson was drafted, had his whole career, retired, and was elected to the HOF.  All in between Brady championships.  Unbelievable.

That’s also an indictment of the Detroit Lions.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, SFGiants58 said:

That’s also an indictment of the Detroit Lions.

Yeah, while that stat is super impressive, Johnson did have a shorter career than usual for a player of his caliber and also was part of the Lions, which certainly didn't help.

the user formerly known as cdclt

2 hours ago, BBTV said:

In between Tom Brady's first Super Bowl win and his most recent, Calvin Johnson was drafted, had his whole career, retired, and was elected to the HOF.  All in between Brady championships.  Unbelievable.

Hell, Brady already had 3 rings by the time Megatron was drafted

9 hours ago, AustinFromBoston said:

Can we take a monument to also realize that if not for The Eagles, Brady would be an 8x Super Bowl Champion, winning 5 out of 7 Super Bowls (including 4/5)  as well as a Threepeat?   

I'll give you a moment, and nothing more.

It's where I sit.

Based on confirmed reports about his anatomy, the Washington Monument might as well be the Nick Foles Monument.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

• TBGKon locked this topic

Archived