Official Competition Announcement

Nick 1733

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
on usfooty.com it's advertising 2003 edition....maybe just that one will work

thanks dude! I'll check that out!

I like those sports that Mainstream America call "Weird." Soccer, Rugby, Austrailian Rules. Maybe I should move there...

Just checked...its for PC. And by that I don't mean me...I mean computer. And i've got a mac. That's poopy.

I like those sports that Mainstream America call "Weird." Soccer, Rugby, Austrailian Rules. Maybe I should move there...

Pat.

Come on down. We have all our sport, and all yours on ESPN and Fox.

Best come to Melbourne though, we've not only got the Aussie Rules, and a Rugby team (Melbourne Storm), but we also have the Formula One Grand Prix, the Australian Open tennis, the Moto GP Motor Bike Grand Prix and the whole city surrounds a bay, meaning everyone lives near the beach. Apart from that, we don't really get a winter, the coldest it gets here is about 55, and the warmest is about 100 for a week over summer.

Convinced?

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

I like those sports that Mainstream America call "Weird."  Soccer, Rugby, Australian Rules.  Maybe I should move there...

Pat.

Come on down. We have all our sport, and all yours on ESPN and Fox.

Best come to Melbourne though, we've not only got the Aussie Rules, and a Rugby team (Melbourne Storm), but we also have the Formula One Grand Prix, the Australian Open tennis, the Moto GP Motor Bike Grand Prix and the whole city surrounds a bay, meaning everyone lives near the beach. Apart from that, we don't really get a winter, the coldest it gets here is about 55, and the warmest is about 100 for a week over summer.

Convinced?

and no snow and heaps of surf beaches on the mornington peninsula, tourquay, phillip island and getting further out mallacoota and appolo bay, portland and bridgewater bay (whites and blacks - BEWARE)

and we get a few golf tourney's a year but we've got soccer league that doesn't exist yet. it's supposed to start june/july next year and Melbourne has 3 bids to join an 8 team league so maybe we'll get 2 of them

twitter.com/thebrainofMatt

Come on people, I KNOW there's got to be at least 14 more people that would love to join this comepetition.

Just check out the entire thread and find out what the prizes are.

illustrator 8!!!!!

try not to sound to desperate, you might find that people will respect you more.

At the risk of sounding like a dickhead, I don't think you'll fill the spots. If you do, more power to you. The problem is the board is become so saturated with challanges, they lose their effect.

The only way I see any major participation in any future challenges is if someone with clout starts a challenge up.

Sorry, but this looks like it's going to fall into the "Just Another Challenge" category. I hope you prove me wrong.

BTW, asking someone to submit entries in AI format and giving away a copy of AI to the winner is a little weird, dont ya think?

At the risk of sounding like a dickhead, I don't think you'll fill the spots.  If you do, more power to you.  The problem is the board is become so saturated with challanges, they lose their effect.

The only way I see any major participation in any future challenges is if someone with clout starts a challenge up.

Sorry, but this looks like it's going to fall into the "Just Another Challenge" category.  I hope you prove me wrong.

BTW, asking someone to submit entries in AI format and giving away a copy of AI to the winner is a little weird, dont ya think?

You make a good point. But it's only required that ONE team member have a program that is used to make vector format files. And that could mean Freehand or EVEN Inkscape.

Also if I don't fill all the spots I'll just drop it down to two person teams or less teams, either way then I'll go with what I get.

Little?

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Little?

Stop talking about my Eggo like that. I don't appreciate it.

I agree. The first thing I really noticed about this thread is that you seem really desperate to have people competing. Such is the problem with setting up a (large)set number of spots that HAVE to be filled, rather than seeing who wants in, and then working with it from there.

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

Archived