Official Competition Announcement

Nick 1733

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This whole thing sounds intriguing :therock: ... now if only I could develop some clues and a bunch of skills while I sleep tonight! Sorry fellas, I love to view all of your stuff, but I'm not much of a contributor ... yet ... but I'm slowly working up the nerve.

Good luck Aussie!!!

Greg

Richmond.pngCanucks-1.png49ers-1.pngMariners-2.png

Thanks to Gobbi for the awesome buttons!

Alright here's the deal,

I would have been in the Survivor Series, had it not been for my fantastic vacation to Scotland. I had to withdraw there, causing the tears to flow, I'm sure. Now I get this other wonderful opportunity to take part in Skater's hootenany, but another dilemma surfaces. School starts in little than 5 days, and I'm entering Grade 11, the 'big leagues'. Studies come first, as always. :rolleyes: I'd love to participate, to put my designing skills to the test, and I will throw my hat into this competition, but I cannot guarantee full dedication. It'll be hard, but I shall do my best.

PS: I have Adobe Illustrator CS. B)

NHLPlayoffSigOTT.gif

The other prizes will depend upon what the winners want.

simpsons style...your soul on a piece of paper

I'll just take the soul. If you put your soul down on a piece of paper, have your signature and such on it. Then I will most definitely compete. Providing one of my team mates username or real life name starts with J and ends with oel_fiasco. THEN I'm in!

I'm serious, If the prize is your soul on paper. I and I am sure many others will join in.

I'll just take the soul. If you put your soul down on a piece of paper, have your signature and such on it. Then I will most definitely compete. Providing one of my team mates username or real life name starts with J and ends with oel_fiasco. THEN I'm in!

I'm serious, If the prize is your soul on paper. I and I am sure many others will join in.

Sure, if that's what you REALLY want. But keep in mind YOU or JOEL would have to win in order to get it.

Sure, if that's what you REALLY want. But keep in mind YOU or JOEL would have to win in order to get it.

Hahaha YES! How do I know 100% that you will write that "Here who owns this piece of paper claims the title rights to my soul!" and sign it and all that jazz? Oh and Joel and I HAVE to be on the same team. Probably for the best anyways. I do not have illy and he doesn't have a brain so it works out!

Archived