2021-2022 International Club Soccer Kits

MJWalker45

7 hours ago, pepis21 said:

I think those teamgeist shirts wouldn't be worn in game nad it's gonna be a fashion collection only.

I hope you're wrong. It would be extremely weird to see those to be worn on field though.

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

On 8/28/2021 at 11:12 AM, insert name said:

Are MLS clubs getting teamgeist kits too? 

Probably not, unless adidas and MLS  decided to do that for next year's design set and just haven't said anything yet. Columbus is supposed to have a somewhat in house design next year and if they have to slap it on to this template I think it would take away from the overall design.  Granted the fact that adidas will only have shoulder stripes instead of rotating between side stripes as well is a bit annoying too. If you "have" to have those 3 stripes, find ways to incorporate them in different ways like they did when the league started. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/58360698

Bristol Rovers Women FC

Bristol Rovers women have released a new away shirt. The team was reformed after the original team broke their relationship with Bristol Rovers, due to costs, and eventually became Bristol City Women, after rebranding as Bristol Academy in 2005. Their previous uniforms had the Bristol Rovers logo but this shirt uses their own logo with the 2019 representing the year they reformed.

Bristol Rovers Women's Football Club 'The Gas Girls'

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Looks like Manchester United have received special permission from the Premier League to have Edinson Cavani switch to the No. 21 shirt (recently freed up by Daniel James's move to Leeds) so that Cristiano Ronaldo can once again wear No. 7.

• Like 2

On 8/21/2021 at 1:49 PM, GFB said:

Man, I don't have a good grasp on where the line falls between cultural appreciation and cultural appropriation, but that Ajax kit feels like it lands on the wrong side of it. 

apparently marley was a ajax fan so i dont think it is cultural appropriation

• Like 1

The Danimal said:
Texas is the state that gave us George W. Bush and Sarah Palin. 'Nuff said.

20 hours ago, Digby said:

That's an MLS worthy move of changing the rules on the fly, but admittedly the romantic in me would feel odd about Ronaldo not wearing the 7 shirt.

Supposedly he was able to change his number for Champions League, which would mean two separate numbers for two players. That would have been a bit confusing for people trying to figure out which shirt number to get. Apparently Cavani fans will be able to swap out a new shirt at no cost. 

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/manchester-united-shirt-cavani-number-21474635

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

17 minutes ago, MJWalker45 said:

Supposedly he was able to change his number for Champions League.

They didn't change that, C.Ronaldo could wear #7 in CL because number list wasn't send yet from what I read.

Nice to see that Cavani isn't a Martial (Can someone wants to buy him maybe?) and agreed to change his number although I wouldn't lie I was expecting to see C.Ronaldo with #28 just like he wanted at first time until SAF gave him #7.

And what about swapping I would keep Cavani #7 jersey if I have, it might be a rare gem in future.

4r2eer.png

Just now, pepis21 said:

They didn't change that, C.Ronaldo could wear #7 in CL because number list wasn't send yet from what I read.

Nice to see that Cavani isn't a Martial (Can someone wants to buy him maybe?) and agreed to change his number although I wouldn't lie I was expecting to see C.Ronaldo with #28 just like he wanted at first time until SAF gave him #7.

And what about swapping I would keep Cavani #7 jersey if I have, it might be a rare gem in future.

I meant in regards to changing between numbers in the league and Champions League. They hadn't actually confirmed a number for him until yesterday I believe. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

https://www.soccerbible.com/lifestyle/clothing/2021/09/borussia-dortmund-drop-us-sports-collection/

Borussia have released a line of U.S. sports jerseys. The football jersey looks like an old FUBU jersey. 

bvb 4-min.jpg

bvb 2-min.jpg

bvb 3-min.jpg

Newport County third kit. I think black shorts would have worked better, but still a good look.

newport 10-min.jpg

newport 17-min.jpg

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

PSG 3rd -- has a Nike swoosh on each sleeve, with the one on the right sleeve reversed to maintain the perception of forward motion, like they do on the sleeves of NFL jerseys:

RB Leipzig 3rd -- pays tribute to electro and techno music scenes in Leipzig:

Honestly, if I found one of the Leipzig 3rds in my size on sale at the end of the season, I'd pick it up. I don't know why but I dig it.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, officeglenn said:

Borussia Dortmund broke these out with little fanfare in their Champions League match today:

Considering the reaction when all the other kits were released, yeah I wouldn't promote this either. 

The training shirt looks better than the actual Cup kit.

66557-61161f883ad3b.jpg

• Like 1

XM4KeeA.png