2021 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LVI

canzman

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lot of teams going mono, not that it’s really much of a surprise. Good to see the Saints bringing back the gold pants though. Wearing them for their last two wins may be making them want to wear them more. It would be nice for the gold pants to be the default option again. 

This will likely be Tennessee's 'Code Blue' game. I'd be shocked not to see them in light blue.

I assume Philly will be in black since they always wear it against the Giants and have only worn it once this season.

I think the Seahawks will hopefully stick with the navy over gray look against a navy team.

Dolphins Saints is probably going to be white throwback against all black.

1 hour ago, redsoxbigpapi said:

Pit-KC, Denver-Oakland, and Washington-Cowboys are the best looking projected matchups IMHO.

Huh...six teams that almost always avoid monochrome looks, and five of those have traditional uniform designs. I wonder if there’s a pattern there...

2 hours ago, NFLfan10 said:

This will likely be Tennessee's 'Code Blue' game. I'd be shocked not to see them in light blue.

I assume Philly will be in black since they always wear it against the Giants and have only worn it once this season.

I think the Seahawks will hopefully stick with the navy over gray look against a navy team.

Dolphins Saints is probably going to be white throwback against all black.

Do the Seahawks EVER wear anything but mono-navy at home? I’m not really complaining - they pull off monochrome better than most, and it seems to work for them pretty well. But don’t they kind of only wear navy-grey when they’re on the road and the home team is wearing white?

14 minutes ago, MCM0313 said:

Do the Seahawks EVER wear anything but mono-navy at home? I’m not really complaining - they pull off monochrome better than most, and it seems to work for them pretty well. But don’t they kind of only wear navy-grey when they’re on the road and the home team is wearing white?

they wore the grey pants last week

1 hour ago, NFLfan10 said:

Browns maybe. Packers never wear throwback more than once and have already announced that Week 7 was the only time.

Is the permissible number of times for alternate/throwback uniforms 3 times in the year? I'm a little confused based on the addition of the 17th game. 

Archived