2022 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LVII

canzman

2 hours ago, Bathysphere said:

Ya gotta pick one between “simple” and “they’re the Chiefs now for some reason.”

Yeah yellow could be removed just thought it accented it well. I think the AZ flag has to return for sure. Fans love it.

This was an already scheduled alternate game, but the Jets have yet to wear the green jerseys this season. Nine in white and then this will be the second in black.

I still don't know why they flipped the JETS helmet decal colours on the black helmet so it doesn't match the jersey numbers (well I have an idea). Would be an improvement to this set if it all matched.

• Like 1

IbjBaeE.png

6 minutes ago, Froob said:

It’s pretty commonly asked for on Twitter and Reddit 

idk why some of you guys hate the flag, it was a cool look.

Twitter and reddit aren't reliable measures of what 'fans' want. They only reflect the voices of those sources.

• Like 3
  • Hurl 1
  • Dislike 2

It's where I sit.

2 minutes ago, Sec19Row53 said:

Twitter and reddit aren't reliable measures of what 'fans' want. They only reflect the voices of those sources.

It's probably a pretty decent measure of what fans want. Unless you're expecting a peer reviewed study of a survey taken at the entrance to the games, it's probably the best measure you're going to get. It going to be biased in a couple ways because of the demographic of the people who use Twitter and Reddit, but again, it's going to be a the "best" measure of what fans want.

• Like 5

IbjBaeE.png

17 minutes ago, monkeypower said:

It's probably a pretty decent measure of what fans want. Unless you're expecting a peer reviewed study of a survey taken at the entrance to the games, it's probably the best measure you're going to get. It going to be biased in a couple ways because of the demographic of the people who use Twitter and Reddit, but again, it's going to be a the "best" measure of what fans want.

Nope. It's only an indication of the people who use those resources. 

Yes, if you are saying you know what fans want, you need to accurately sample from the population of fans. Neither Twitter nor reddit are that.

• Yawn 1

It's where I sit.

23 minutes ago, monkeypower said:

We are aware of what the fans want. We don’t frequently align.

32 minutes ago, Sec19Row53 said:

Nope. It's only an indication of the people who use those resources. 

Yes, if you are saying you know what fans want, you need to accurately sample from the population of fans. Neither Twitter nor reddit are that.

It is an indication of the fans/people who use that resource. Again, it's not anywhere close to a perfect sample, but it's the "best" sample anyone can easily get. This isn't a scientific study or anything like that, it's just taking the temperature of what the people on those sites are feeling.

We might not like what those people are saying, but I don't think it's something that can be completely ignored because of where it came from. You now know what the Twitter and Reddit people are saying about the look and can do with that what you feel.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1

IbjBaeE.png

1 hour ago, Sec19Row53 said:

I'm sorry that you don't understand statistics.

I know what statistics are, I can’t do a poll of their entire fan base. I just know it’s a common ask amongst their fans online.

I’ll rephrase to “a lot of cardinals fans seem to want the flag in the unis again.” 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, monkeypower said:

This was an already scheduled alternate game, but the Jets have yet to wear the green jerseys this season. Nine in white and then this will be the second in black.

I still don't know why they flipped the JETS helmet decal colours on the black helmet so it doesn't match the jersey numbers (well I have an idea). Would be an improvement to this set if it all matched.

The Jets have not worn green jerseys, pants, or socks this season. 

• Huh? 2
  • Dislike 3
  • Facepalm 1

30 minutes ago, Froob said:

I know what statistics are, I can’t do a poll of their entire fan base. I just know it’s a common ask amongst their fans online.

I’ll rephrase to “a lot of cardinals fans seem to want the flag in the unis again.” 

Closer to correct. A lot of  people who express a preference for Cardinal uniforms on Twitter and Reddit want the flag in the unis again.

• Yawn 2

It's where I sit.