2022 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LVII

canzman

I’ve always thought the Ravens look best in purple jerseys and black pants, but man the black jersey/purple pants look is really good.

The Bears always look great in cold weather home games.

I’m enjoying so many frigid games today…one of the best weekends in the NFL

• Like 5

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

The Vikings look terrible and so does their logo and endzones, but if it’s a whiteout, why not slap white masks on the helmet? They at least have past practice with that. In other news, saints with a simple sock change makes their all white look tolerable.

• Like 10
KISSwall09.jpg

Hawks/Chiefs is a beautiful game, especially in the bright winter sun:

FkxEr5eXkAEWKI1?format=jpg&name=small

(only photo I could find, but you get the idea)

Bills/Bears looks awesome too. Buffalo in white/blue and blue/white is such a classic look. Such a bummer when they go monochrome, though the white/white isn't so terrible.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

46 minutes ago, hormone said:

The Vikings look terrible and so does their logo and endzones, but if it’s a whiteout, why not slap white masks on the helmet? They at least have past practice with that. In other news, saints with a simple sock change makes their all white look tolerable.

They'll probably go with white helmets next year aren't they?

• Huh? 1

4 hours ago, Pigskin12 said:
They can’t even advertise aqua jerseys without throwing in “icy white”. Make it stop.

Well, they could Miami things up and throw in "cocaine white" instead

.... I'll see myself out.

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

14 minutes ago, MrAstrodome said:

They'll probably go with white helmets next year aren't they?

Good God, I hope not. That will turn into a three times a year thing like every other team has proven is too tempting to avoid, besides Miami, who actually has an alternate worth wearing three times but refuses.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, insert name said:

nothing about what the Eagles are doing looks good. 

Have we just gone crazy? What looks good about an all black uniform with little to no contrast? It's so BORING! All the character in the uniform is lost! I just don't get it. 

they should at least have given that stupid helmet a matte finish to separate it from the normal helmet, which looks black anyway, and have it blend better with the flat uniforms. 

Regardless, they look like ass. Just like Dak. 

• Like 2

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I really do think that the NFL would be better off without all these mono-black uniforms. In each case they look nothing like their primary identity, can be easily mistaken for another team, and are just unnecessary in general. For those reasons, mono-black just isn't a good look for NFL teams.

With that being said, I think that mono-black looks good in a vacuum. It just doesn't make sense for the green and white Jets, or burgundy and gold Commanders. This trend really needs to be left to teams with a legitimate reason to wear all black (there are no NFL teams with a reason to). Even in those limited cases, it needs to be paired with a secondary color that isn't white.

• Like 6

13 minutes ago, GriffinM6 said:

Steelers going with the throwback endzones tonight. Should be permanent too, now that Pitt wears yellow again.

Modern NFL logos in the endzones with throwback AFC logos is a weird combo. Way better than regular endzones though. 

• Like 1

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Eagles Cowboys looks awful. Unfortunately, teams will continue to shove this mono black trash down our throats until the end of time, but at least it’s against the Cowboys who they wear green against all the time.

On the other hand, Commanders Niners looks good. Both teams look perfectly balanced and are in their correct colors with contrasting socks. I really like that Washington is wearing the white over burgundy look (with white socks) so consistently, which I was not expecting.

• Like 7

42 minutes ago, MNtwins3 said:

I'll say it again: the Eagles black helmet doesn't bother me because it barely looks any different than their normal helmet because the green they use is so dark

I feel like that's why it bothers me. There's not enough differentiation from the regular look, so it just seems unnecessary. 

• Like 11

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Pigskin12 said:

Eagles Cowboys looks awful. Unfortunately, teams will continue to shove this mono black trash down our throats until the end of time, but at least it’s against the Cowboys who they wear green against all the time.

On the other hand, Commanders Niners looks good. Both teams look perfectly balanced and are in their correct colors with contrasting socks. I really like that Washington is wearing the white over burgundy look (with white socks) so consistently, which I was not expecting.

The Commanders' uniforms actually look pretty good from a distance. It's when they do closeups that they look bad. I'll give them credit for nailing the colors (except for black)

• Like 6

Sorry, I'm on an iPad