Alabama Uniform Project

bhambruiser

I like 'em. Thery're simple, clean, and classy. Modern but not jammed with all sorts of fluffy stuff.

On a side note (nothing to do with your design), I hate those helmets. The new ones, although probably more safe, just don't look right to me. Nothing against your design.

CCSLC Signature.jpg

omg.....

I actually like them. You achevied a new high in Alabama design. But don't send 'em to Mal Moore - cause you will probably be shot by some wacko if they use it.

Nice work - you didn't emphasize the new parts, and it still looks traditional. Love the helmet

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

Those Alabama uniforms you designed are awesome, although I would put the elephant logo instead of the letter A.

However, changing Alabama's football uniforms would get the same cry of "We hate them" and "Don't mess with Tradition" as the SF 49'ers did when they wanted to change their logo in 1995.

Those Bama fans would say "Bear Bryant would turn over in his grave".

Great job on the unis, nonetheless.

Atlanta Braves, please bring back the Indian Head logo.

I might have overused the script A, but they are trying to make that their primary logo....I might try to put the elephant head on the sleeves and see how that looks...thanks for the compliments...I can just hear the old fashioned Bama fans rumbling now. :D

yeah! this is great, and i was gonna say, before you beat me to it, to put the elephant on the sleeves haha. this looks great. i think the fact that theres a revolution helmet makes it a good unique template, even though i dont like that style of helmet much. sadly someday, it will be the norm.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

I tried the elephant head on the sleeves and it just didn't look right, so I think what I am gonna do is put the elephant head at the bottom of the neckline (where the script A inside the circle currently is) and see how that looks...thanks for the feedback

Sorry 'Bama with out the numbers on the helmets is like the Yankees with out Pinstipes....

Minus that.. they look good. However I am getting tired of the Nike "Hurricane" look.

"Try not to have a good time ... This is supposed to be educational."

- Charles Schulz

viks.jpg

Sorry 'Bama with out the numbers on the helmets is like the Yankees with out Pinstipes....

Minus that.. they look good. However I am getting tired of the Nike "Hurricane" look.

trust me I know all about that and I don't expect those to ever be changed...I was brought up bama you might say...as far as the hurricane look...it goes well with this because Bama after all is the Crimson Tide...so the pants would fit....but for some one who has baby pictures with a shirt on that says "Hold on Bear, I'm comin'" I know all about Bama being traditionalists. :D

being in sort of the Packers-Bears "border" (border as in there used to be a Bears bar by our zoo) I know what you mean. There would be a statewide riot-I kid you not.

and an addendum: that's actually Maryland's old template, not Miami's.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

being in sort of the Packers-Bears "border" (border as in there used to be a Bears bar by our zoo) I know what you mean. There would be a statewide riot-I kid you not.

and an addendum: that's actually Maryland's old template, not Miami's.

oh yeah...i forgot which one I used...good catch

I personlly think that the "A" on the helmet looks so much better than the numbers. I mean, I'm all for tradition, but some looks just need to be updated.

*runs away from the angry mob*

VmWIn6B.png

actually, thats USCs current jersey style, but more importantly, i have some more ideas haha. what if you kept with current bama simplicity and did this. omit the A from the sleeves. use the elephant on the neck point. keep the A on the pants. put numbers back on the helmet. the same jersey number style. you would have good variety of logos, good simplicity, good tradition. i think you win over the angry mob with it haha :P .

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Archived