2023-24 International Club Soccer Kits

TrueYankee26

On 6/4/2023 at 2:32 PM, aawagner011 said:

Holy match inscription at the FA Cup. 6 lines of text.

spacer.png

As crazy as it is, I've seen bigger ones in the Australian A League. At least you can read them during the match, but they don't need to be that big. 

pauli 6-min.jpg

St. Pauli has released their 23-24 home kit.

pauli 9-min.jpg

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

On 2023-06-04 at 5:34 PM, FinsUp1214 said:

I actually really like the color scheme, just maybe not so much how it was used. I think a green collar, removal of the white/red/white stripes on the sleeves, and a slightly thicker stroke of red on each of the stripes could have worked better. As it is, I think there’s a bit too much white and a bit of clutter on the sleeves altogether. The color scheme itself I'm fine with though. I’ve always been a sucker for forest green, red, and white or off-white when used right.

My biggest issue with it (sponsor aside) is that the color scheme looks more like Liverpool than United to me. In my brain Liverpool away kits are green and gray and yellow, United away kits are black and blue. They can share white.

On 2023-06-05 at 4:44 PM, officeglenn said:

A little sneak peek of the new La Liga logos for next season ...

A blanded out logo with zero soul replacing a logo which only needed a slight update. The sooner this trend dies out the better.

3 hours ago, TrueYankee26 said:

The Wrexham one would make a beautiful Manchester United home kit

The third colour on the cuffs is green and the pattern on the shirt has the Welsh Dragon. If you changed the green to black and replaced the pattern with one representing Man U, then it would make a good shirt for the Red Devils.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, PrimalCookie said:

Newcastle home:

newcastle-united-23-24-home-kit-4.jpg

With a new sponsor that nobody had heard of before now that is in absolutely no way, shape or form connected with the Saudi government.

It's going to be worn with white socks, which is a departure from the usual black socks sported by the Toon.

Looks like Swansea City is going back to the crest in my profile picture. Thank Christ. Not only is it more unique that the roundel they switched to last year, but I have the Swans old one tattooed on me. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

prem 8-min.jpg

Fall 2023 EPL ball. I'm sure we'll get a 2024 Spring ball as well as the yellow Hi-Vis ball for the winter months. 

1 hour ago, cajunaggie08 said:

New badge for Burnley

m5zqjh5wn56b1.jpg?width=761&auto=webp&v=enabled&s=08835da34cce69b7ff5c22cf322197b96503e7e1

Here is the old one for comparison

File:Burnley F.C. Logo.svg

The badge looks better, but I don't like the monochrome look. 

• Like 4

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

23 hours ago, sonny said:

Looks like Swansea City is going back to the crest in my profile picture. Thank Christ. Not only is it more unique that the roundel they switched to last year, but I have the Swans old one tattooed on me. 

I agree, I always liked this one

No More Macron - Adidas Casa Pia 23-24 Home & Away Kits Released

https://www.footyheadlines.com/2023/06/no-more-macron-adidas-casa-pia-23-24.html?m=1

spacer.png

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/65976423

Adidas sent out the "authentic" Arseenal shirts with wrong details for the Invincibles team: 

The shirt honours the 'Invincibles' season, 20 years on from when Arsene Wenger's side went unbeaten throughout an entire Premier League campaign.

However, it incorrectly recorded the results achieved by Arsenal in the 2003-04 campaign.

Kit manufacturer Adidas said fans who have already bought the shirt would be refunded.

Within the design of the 2023-24 "authentic" home shirt - which has a retail price of £110 - the outcome of the 38 results from the 2003-04 Premier League is detailed with a row of W's and D's to highlight the wins and draws from across the season.

But the shirt - worn by the players on a matchday - mistakenly only carried 32 of those results.

The "fan" shirt, which has the same design but is a cheaper option for supporters, is unaffected by the mistake. It retails at £80 and is still available in the Arsenal club shop.

"The 2023-24 Arsenal home authentic jerseys are temporarily unavailable while a design error is being corrected," Adidas said.

https://www.footyheadlines.com/2023/04/new-chelsea-23-24-sponsor-deal-allianz.html

Chelsea wanted a deal with Paramount, however they'll end up with Stake.com because the Paramount deal would violate EPL rules.

Talks with Paramount+ are thought to have been at an advanced stage. The streaming service recently signed a short-term sponsorship with Inter Milan which saw their logo on the front of the Italian's kits for one Serie A match and the UEFA Champions League Final, against Manchester City. However, under the Deed of License, a contract between clubs and the Premier League regarding broadcasting/media guidelines, the governing body of the league vetoed the sponsorship, protecting outlets such as Sky Sports and BT Sport, which already have licenses to play Premier League games.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Aston Villa home with new crest (which is weirdly only being used on kits and not in the stadium or on their digital channels): 

villa-home.jpg

That's a new sponsor -- a betting firm (aren't PL clubs supposed to be phasing them out?) that had a deal with Norwich City cancelled just days after it was signed in 2021 when fans revolted over their sexualized advertising.

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Wolverhampton Wanderers away:

wolves-away.jpg

🇫🇷 RC Lens away:

lens-away.jpg

🇩🇪 Bundesliga new boys 1. FC Heidenheim 1846 home, away and third:

heidenheim-home.jpg

heidenheim-away.jpg

heidenheim-3rd.jpg

🇪🇸 Cádiz CF home, throwing it back to the 1980s:

cadiz-home.jpg

🇵🇹 FC Porto "sapphire blue" third:

porto-3rd.jpg

🇹🇷 Beşiktaş JK home, away and third:

besiktas-home.jpg

besiktas-away.jpg

besiktas-3rd.jpg

25 minutes ago, officeglenn said:

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Aston Villa home with new crest (which is weirdly only being used on kits and not in the stadium or on their digital channels): 

villa-home.jpg

That's a new sponsor -- a betting firm (aren't PL clubs supposed to be phasing them out?) that had a deal with Norwich City cancelled just days after it was signed in 2021 when fans revolted over their sexualized advertising.

2026 is when the ban comes into effect. Villa were damn quick in announcing the sponsorship then releasing the new home, they knew there would be a backlash when the news broke.

The new crest was the overwhelming winner in the fan vote, I don't know why it hasn't been changed from the old one across the board. The lion looks so much better in claret on blue than it ever did in yellow on blue.