2023-24 International Club Soccer Kits

TrueYankee26

1 hour ago, SCL said:

When I saw highlights of the Wrexham match I thought these were the football equivalent of summer league jerseys, if not it's just atrocious.

Nope. They just haven't confirmed shirt sponsors yet.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

There's just too much weird stuff going on at once on that Chelsea jersey... the yellow/gold/navy 1998-style trim clashes with the iridescent logos which clashes with the Vegas gold number printing. It's three different design themes on the same shirt. (And yeah, none of this is helped by the current Nike template's weird hideous collar design.)

re Arsenal's away, I weirdly like the color scheme as garish as it is. However, I hate seeing clubs wear their away kits in matches like the MLS All-Star Game. Would much prefer the classic Arsenal look when they're in the USA on a brand-building exercise, and obviously it wouldn't have clashed with the MLS all-stars wearing black. (Maybe that red print for MLS is too close, but I've seen worse in these matches, and it drives me crazy how often MLS forces its opponent to not wear their classic color schemes when MLS could wear literally any color to accomodate.)

Chelsea are wearing EPL numbers and nameplates tonight after wearing their cup font on Wednesday, since they're involved with the Premier League Summer Series. Brighton are wearing black jerseys and socks so it's a little confusing when they zoom out. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

On 7/23/2023 at 3:47 AM, Bomba Tomba said:

Why does this look like an indie album cover

Have no idea but here is even more Ekstraklasa teams.

Radomiak Radom:

9e540113.jpg

Górnik Zabrze:

DSC00769.jpeg

DSC00774.jpeg

DSC00776.jpeg

Ruch Chorzów:

123123123123.jpg

Puszcza Niepołomnice:

prezentacja_puszcza_2023.jpeg

4r2eer.png

Manchester United 2023-24 Adidas Away Kit - Football Shirt Culture - Latest  Football Kit News and More

Looking at the United away kit, I thin if they went with white shorts they would look much better. not great, just an improvement over this. 

Manchester United vs. Wrexham AFC at Snapdragon Stadium

It seems weird that some pictures on the shopping sites are leaning into lightening up the shirts as well. 

Bruno Fernandes Manchester United adidas 2023/24 Away Authentic Player  Jersey - Green

Manchester City v Bayern Muenchen - Preseason Friendly

I hope this is a one off font for City. That think is unreadable. That 7 on Cancelo looks like a hacked up 9. 

• Like 1

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

1 hour ago, MJWalker45 said:

Manchester United 2023-24 Adidas Away Kit - Football Shirt Culture - Latest  Football Kit News and More

Looking at the United away kit, I thin if they went with white shorts they would look much better. not great, just an improvement over this. 

Manchester United vs. Wrexham AFC at Snapdragon Stadium

It seems weird that some pictures on the shopping sites are leaning into lightening up the shirts as well. 

Bruno Fernandes Manchester United adidas 2023/24 Away Authentic Player  Jersey - Green

I noticed a weird discrepancy with this kit. The retail authentic shirt (shown in two photos above) places the sponsor over only the two middle stripes. However, the shirt that United just wore in a match is different. Their shirts use an even wider sponsor area which cuts into part of the outer stripes (but not the full stripe, the sponsorship area stops at the thin pinstripe within the stripe). The retail shirt looks much better.

3 minutes ago, aawagner011 said:

I noticed a weird discrepancy with this kit. The retail authentic shirt (shown in two photos above) places the sponsor over only the two middle stripes. However, the shirt that United just wore in a match is different. Their shirts use an even wider sponsor area which cuts into part of the outer stripes (but not the full stripe, the sponsorship area stops at the thin pinstripe within the stripe). The retail shirt looks much better.

I think all sponsors have moved up on kits this year, but since United placed the front sponsor on a screen print and applies them onto the actual gameday shirts, they stand out much, much more than everyone else. They reconfigured TeamViewer logo being stacked adds to the bunching appearance at the top. It also looks like the authentic jerseys for sale do not have as much green backing on them as the actual in game jerseys do. 

Manchester United officially unveil new 2023/24 home kit after Aitch leak  at Glastonbury | Evening Standard

Luke Shaw reveals Manchester United target and sends new season warning -  Manchester Evening News

Luke Shaw Manchester United adidas 2023/24 Away Long Sleeve Replica Player  Jersey - Green

Manchester United v Wrexham - Pre-Season Friendly

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Now I am confused. I have seen multiple images with the Team Viewer ad applied as a direct heat press with the stripes intentionally broken off as part of the adidas design. I have also seen multiple images with the ad as one big patch applied over the stripes. 

51 minutes ago, aawagner011 said:

Now I am confused. I have seen multiple images with the Team Viewer ad applied as a direct heat press with the stripes intentionally broken off as part of the adidas design. I have also seen multiple images with the ad as one big patch applied over the stripes. 

The one with the heat press is the matchworn version, the big patch version is the retail one.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, VampyrRabbit said:

The one with the heat press is the matchworn version, the big patch version is the retail one.

That part makes sense. But it doesn’t make sense why there are two versions of the match worn shirt.

Match worn sponsor is larger and intrudes into the outer stripes all the way to the pinstripe.

spacer.png

Retail authentic has smaller sponsor with full outer stripes:

spacer.png

15 minutes ago, aawagner011 said:

That part makes sense. But it doesn’t make sense why there are two versions of the match worn shirt.

Match worn sponsor is larger and intrudes into the outer stripes all the way to the pinstripe.

spacer.png

Retail authentic has smaller sponsor with full outer stripes:

spacer.png

Larger TV logo on the matchworn is probably the reason.