2023-24 International Club Soccer Kits

TrueYankee26

17 minutes ago, WestCoastBias said:

Man U still looks weird to me in Adidas

Or maybe it's just that they've had horrendous looking sponsors since switching to Adidas.

No, I think it's adidas. Even with Nike and Umbro's worst designs they've looked better compared to adidas. Granted for the Nike kits, I liked all of these but that royal blue jersey. But adidas seems to require a bad kit every year. 

MANCHESTER UNITED 2002 2004 HOME FOOTBALL SOCCER SHIRT JERSEY NIKE VINTAGE  MENS | eBayVINTAGE ,MANCHESTER UNITED 2002/2003,,NIKE FOOTBALL JERSEY,MENS SIZE M,  184951 | eBay

MANCHESTER UNITED 2005 2006 AWAY FOOTBALL SHIRT SOCCER JERSEY NIKE sz XL  MEN | eBay

Manchester United Home Retro 06-07. Nike Champions League, Size L Ronaldo  #7 | eBay

MANCHESTER UNITED 2009 2010 HOME FOOTBALL SHIRT SOCCER JERSEY NIKE  355091-623 M | eBay

Adidas looks for the home jersey have been OK, not outstanding. The away and third options were . . . . interesting?!?!

adidas Manchester United 17/18 Third Jersey | Soccer Unlimited USAadidas Manchester United Cristiano Ronaldo #7 2022 Third Replica Jersey |  Dick's Sporting GoodsManchester United adidas 2019/20 Away Authentic Jersey - Tan

• Like 1

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Nike and Adidas completely switched the top clubs (or at least the original 'Big 4') in the EPL over the last decade. ManUtd and Arsenal still seem like Nike clubs for me. Chelsea and even Liverpool would look more right for me in Adidas.

• Like 4

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

4 minutes ago, Berlin Wall said:

Nike and Adidas completely switched the top clubs (or at least the original 'Big 4') in the EPL over the last decade. ManUtd and Arsenal still seem like Nike clubs for me. Chelsea and even Liverpool would look more right for me in Adidas.

Adidas does a better job with Arsenal than Man U but yeah I agree they still feel like they should be a Nike team. At least they're not Puma anymore.

On 5/30/2023 at 4:58 PM, MJWalker45 said:

This year's alternate was white, so why use another white jersey for the third shirt?

White was away, neon green was alternate

Home and third look nice, I don't like black scapulas and third might need some black instead of white but overall is nice. Away is weird.

On 5/30/2023 at 4:58 PM, MJWalker45 said:

FC Barcelona alternate shirt. Pretty boring, but not surprising. They'll be playing at Olympic Stadium Montjuic this season. 

This is rumored as an away, alternate will be teal.

4r2eer.png

3 hours ago, pepis21 said:

White was away, neon green was alternate

Home and third look nice, I don't like black scapulas and third might need some black instead of white but overall is nice. Away is weird.

This is rumored as an away, alternate will be teal.

I call the white (away) shirt the alternate and the neon green kit the third, but I understand others stick with away and alt. 

• Like 1

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

New 🇮🇹 AC Milan home kits, confirming previous leaks:

HomeKit202324_1.jpg?w=860&auto=format

Also new 🇵🇹 Sporting Lisbon home kits with ... erm, interesting placement of the sponsor on the upper back thanks to the seams on the Nike template:

0006534_camisola-principal-c-pub-2324.jp0006535_camisola-principal-c-pub-2324.jp

7 minutes ago, WBeltz said:

So the final will literally be a promotion of the service that is used to stream the final?

kinda dumb

At least it's not a company that went belly up. I'm just surprised Paramount was able to do that. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

4 hours ago, WBeltz said:

Surprised City didn’t wear their new kits for this. 

I think they wanted to save them for the Champions League final, or the FA told them they couldn't and they ended up rushing a set of kits for today because the new kits were expected to be worn. It's not been an issue previously since I remember Chelsea wearing the newer released kit for a final a couple years back.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

46 minutes ago, TrueYankee26 said:

And it is confirmed that the MUFC away kits not only are green and white stripes but a thin red stripe will be in the middle of the white stripes. They look like Christmas candy lol.

I actually like how the kit sponsor looks like they screened it on as one big patch instead of placing sublimation on the shirt and then screening the sponsor on. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

50 minutes ago, TrueYankee26 said:

And it is confirmed that the MUFC away kits not only are green and white stripes but a thin red stripe will be in the middle of the white stripes. They look like Christmas candy lol.

That shirt is wretched. Not a particularly nice colour combo to start off with, and the boxed sponsor and badly colour matched back panel makes it even worse.

3 hours ago, TrueYankee26 said:

I actually really like the color scheme, just maybe not so much how it was used. I think a green collar, removal of the white/red/white stripes on the sleeves, and a slightly thicker stroke of red on each of the stripes could have worked better. As it is, I think there’s a bit too much white and a bit of clutter on the sleeves altogether. The color scheme itself I'm fine with though. I’ve always been a sucker for forest green, red, and white or off-white when used right.

• Like 1

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png