2023-24 International Club Soccer Kits

TrueYankee26

The problem is that Bayern is wearing white shirts/red shorts, in Munich, against Leipzig, who usually wear white shirts/red shorts. To make matters worse, Leipzig is countering by wearing red shirts, traditionally the color of Bayern.

This is like those times when the Pacers or Warriors have worn gold against the Lakers at Staples Center. It looks completely backwards and it took me a long time to get my bearings straight.

spacer.png

4 minutes ago, Kramerica Industries said:

The problem is that Bayern is wearing white shirts/red shorts, in Munich, against Leipzig, who usually wear white shirts/red shorts. To make matters worse, Leipzig is countering by wearing red shirts, traditionally the color of Bayern.

This is like those times when the Pacers or Warriors have worn gold against the Lakers at Staples Center. It looks completely backwards and it took me a long time to get my bearings straight.

I wouldn’t go that far. Leipzig’s shirt is half red and half navy, but the navy shorts and socks really distinguish it. It doesn’t look anything like a Bayern kit, unless you count some of their wild designs from the 1990s or away kits.

I have to say that I really love the new Man City home shirt. I prefer when City shirts are more white heavy, and this one works really nicely with the classy v-neck. The socks really bug me, though, as they have blue stripes instead of white:

spacer.png

That darker blue color is completely absent from the shirt and only appears as a small panel on the back of the shorts:

spacer.png
The clash shorts are that darker blue color, which may ultimately be the reason the socks feature that color more prominently.

spacer.png
It’s a lovely shade of blue, and I do like it being used for the clash shorts. The women will surely use these shorts instead of white like they did with the maroon shorts this year.

• Like 2

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

46 minutes ago, upperV03 said:

I have to say that I really love the new Man City home shirt. I prefer when City shirts are more white heavy, and this one works really nicely with the classy v-neck. The socks really bug me, though, as they have blue stripes instead of white:

spacer.png

That darker blue color is completely absent from the shirt and only appears as a small panel on the back of the shorts:

spacer.png
The clash shorts are that darker blue color, which may ultimately be the reason the socks feature that color more prominently.

spacer.png
It’s a lovely shade of blue, and I do like it being used for the clash shorts. The women will surely use these shorts instead of white like they did with the maroon shorts this year.

The trim not going all the way around the collar really bugs me

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Arsenal's home kit officially unveiled:

saka.jpg

🇩🇪 RB Leipzig home kit:

rb-leipzig.jpg

🇮🇹 ACF Fiorentina home kit with a pattern of lilies in a DNA-like spiral:

fiorentina.jpg

🇪🇸 Girona FC home:

girona.jpg

🇫🇷 Stade Rennais home kit with tonal pattern of Celtic symbols on the front:

stade-rennais.jpg

🇳🇱 Ajax away kit:

ajax-750x500.jpg

🇳🇱 PSV Eindhoven away kit:

psv-eindhoven.jpg

On 2023-05-26 at 5:34 PM, officeglenn said:

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Arsenal's home kit officially unveiled:

saka.jpg

The new Gunners home looks good from the front, but those large contrasting panels on the back do not look pretty, a big drawback with the adidas template introduced in the 2022 World Cup.

2 hours ago, TrueYankee26 said:

And now the front

Away and third kits. Not liking the Newcastle looking away kit to be honest.

A better look at the third kit.

That third kit is pretty boring, but going with just the red devil was a good idea. And why no royal blue instead? I'm also not a fan of the Juve/Newcastle look, but it's a beaut in comparison to Juventus' actual home kit. 

Is Everton getting a new kit maker? Hummel UK went under, but I don't know if their deal was with the primary group instead of the UK branch. Bristol City immediately jumped to O'Neills during the season but I think everyone else rode out the rest of the season with what they had. With no betting sponsors coming in two seasons I don't think we'll see changes this year with some teams unless the sponsorship ended. It only applies to EPL so SkyBet will probably still sponsor the EFL. 

• Like 1

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

QhU1NVu.png

Looking at the shorts, United will have a slightly updated Cup font for next season.

kIQWCaB.png

Still not a fan of either of these. My issue with the third shirt is the color rather than just using the Red Devil on it's own. This year's alternate was white, so why use another white jersey for the third shirt? There used to be a set rotation of blue, white, and then black once it was allowed in the 1990's. 

fPYNe8X.png

5xfPewT.png

LHTLvci.png

Crystal Palace has released their home shirt, which includes the Crystal Palace sublimated to the front of the jersey. The color split continues on the back as well. 

09aeDTK.png

FC Barcelona alternate shirt. Pretty boring, but not surprising. They'll be playing at Olympic Stadium Montjuic this season. 

• Like 1

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png