2023-24 International Club Soccer Kits

TrueYankee26

7 hours ago, MJWalker45 said:

roma 3-min.jpg

Full Roma away kit

roma 5-min.jpg

I don't like this as much as I do the new home and third. Probably because black is used for the trim instead of red and cream and red is a great colour combo, and the current full logo is used instead of the Lupetto.

• Like 1

Barça unveiled their new away kit on Wednesday and then debuted it that night vs. Arsenal. The kit as a whole really is a beaut; love the retro badge and the hooped socks are exceptional:

spacer.png

spacer.png

The shirt itself is quite plain, but since it’s a throwback I can appreciate that they didn’t do too much to with it other than adding the blaugrana cuffs. I saw some concern on Twitter about whether or not they’ll have clash shorts and socks with this kit, and I personally am guessing they won’t. There’s no way they’ll do white shorts and socks, and they’ll have their yet-to-be-released teal third kit and carried over yellow Senyera fourth kit in the rotation for when the away kit doesn’t provide sufficient contrast.

• Like 2

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

Q6qLxSM.png

The EFL is letting teams add their own sponsors on the left sleeve this year. Southampton has nothing on theirs at the moment. Wednesday also has ad space above the name, and Southampton is using the space below the numbers. It's hard to see with black on red and white stripes. 

https://www.triggerhub.org/

leeds 4-min.jpg

Leeds alternate shirt

numbers 7-min.jpg

For the Real Madrid/Juventus match the teams wore numbers with a pattern from Graffiti Artist Sen2.

https://www.soccerbible.com/news/2023/08/real-madrid-juventus-wear-numbers-designed-by-graffiti-artist-sen2/

numbers 9-min.jpg

ajax 5-min.jpg

Ajax Third kit

ajax 7-min.jpg

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

15 minutes ago, TrueYankee26 said:

Off topic but are those new world feed graphics on the top left?

No, that's the NBC graphics. It's annoying how white numbers disappear on the lighter backgrounds on the TV. It looks pretty good on a computer though.  

pc3vMF8.png

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

On 8/8/2023 at 4:18 PM, MJWalker45 said:

For some reason United will wear black EPL numbers instead of red. But for cup competitions they will be wearing red numbers based on the shade of red being used on the third jerseys.

Reason is simple, EPL red numbers are lighter color than United red.

Śląsk Wrocław away (nothing special, just a teamwear):

Bez-nazwy-1Schwr.jpg

Widzew Łódź third:

Stepinski_koszulka_czarna.jpg

4r2eer.png

FC Bayern third kit. It was supposed to release yesterday but I assume they delayed it one day to coincide with the Harry Kane signing. The kit will debut tonight in the Super Cup. Loving the vintage color way and crest. I was uncertain about the floral pattern but it is subtle. Still think the button from the original leak would have been class but overall a top kit. Adidas rarely misses for FCB (well they certainly did with the away kit this year).

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Chelsea FC v Liverpool FC - Premier League

Chelsea still has no kit sponsor for the front, nor the sleeve so they wore the EPL badges and anti-racism patches on both sleeves. I was surprised to see the anti-racism on both sleeves, as Nottingham Forest only wore it on the right sleeve. 

Chelsea vs Nottingham Forest result: Forest prey on Chelsea's weaknesses  and soft centre

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png