NFL 2023 Changes

DCarp1231

8 minutes ago, Sec19Row53 said:

No. Seriously. 

I liked both the Wranglers and Rattlers helmets.

I asked because one of Tru’s first insights was white helmets will still be the primary helmets, with metallic flakes, and then guesses started to really deviate from that. 

I, too, liked the Rattlers and Wranglers helmets. 

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

I feel like we're playing Wheel of Fortune...

The helmet isn't as extreme as some of you are making it.

As an additional hint, keep in mind that the Black alt helmet from last season remains in this new set...

Maybe, just maybe, the design of that helmet was a hint as to what was to come...?

(And it's still a White helmet.)

• Like 10

Arizona Cardinals unveil alternate black helmets with black facemask and  metallic 3-D birdhead for 2022 season

This kind of effect on a white shell. Orange/copper facemasks

Wouldn't mind that....

Edited by MiK
Fat fingers hit enter too fast
  • Like 4

73, 77, 81, 83, 90, 06

29, 30, 31, 36, 39, 44, 61, 62, 65, 66, 67, 96, 10

5 minutes ago, ramsjetsthunder said:

As an aside, aren't the Cardinals technically named after the color and not the bird?

Yes. They originally were maroon when they were the "Normals," then they ended up borrowing leftover shirts from the University of Chicago that were originally maroon, but were faded and appeared more red. 

Bird logo we are familiar with doesn't even show up until their first season in St. Louis.

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, TruColor said:

And you'd lose.

Kinda joking/kinda not:

Does the maroon color have a name such as Phoeniceus red (defined as purple-red, aka maroon) as some clever tie-in to Phoenix?  

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

9 minutes ago, Brave-Bird 08 said:

Yes. They originally were maroon when they were the "Normals," then they ended up borrowing leftover shirts from the University of Chicago that were originally maroon, but were faded and appeared more red. 

I believe that story is more Urban Legend than actual truth, but the Cardinals have gotten a lot of mileage out of it...

1 minute ago, WSU151 said:

Kinda joking/kinda not:

Does the maroon color have a name such as Phoeniceus red (defined as purple-red, aka maroon) as some clever tie-in to Phoenix?  

All of the colors will have a "regional" descriptive name. Even the White.

• Like 4

Yyyyeeeaahhh the 20th is gonna be real interesting around here.

Provided nothing leaks before next Monday, this forum is gonna straight break. (And probably bust the bandwidth while it's at it.)

• Like 5

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||