NFL 2023 Changes

DCarp1231

35 minutes ago, HOOVER said:

Ravens, in my opinion, are the next prime candidate for a redesign, along with the Bills & Eagles, since it sounds like the Broncos, Lions, and Texans are already in the process.  Ravens are due.

I think the Ravens and Texans are fine. I'm afraid that whatever re-design they'll have be a step down from what they are. We've seen how bad it's gotten with the Jaguars. Maybe just a tweak like the Panthers would do.

• Like 8

18 minutes ago, DCarp1231 said:

While we’re talking Ravens, I’ll always throw in my support for @BrandMooreArt’s redesign. It would be a perfect candidate for the new template as well-

https://moorecreativ.design/ravens

spacer.png

spacer.png

I wish I had his abilities technically; the presentation is so good.  

However, I don’t love this design.  Subtracting Gold/Mustard  is a miss.  The logo and skinny number font aren’t doing it for me.  Love the helmet finish, though.   

As I proposed what feels like months ago now, I’d love to see them being in very subtle Red accents from the eye of the Raven in their current logo.  

If they didn’t want major changes, they’re truly just a few tweaks - helmet finish, helmet stripes, and new fonts - away from being top notch, assuming they used the Purple pants and White pants only (eliminating Black pants).

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, gothedistance said:

I think the Ravens and Texans are fine. I'm afraid that whatever re-design they'll have be a step down from what they are. We've seen how bad it's gotten with the Jaguars. Maybe just a tweak like the Panthers would do.

Maybe a minority here but I think the Jags look very good and the redesign has aged well.  Another example of a team that should ditch their  Black uniform components completely; they look best in Teal/White and White/Teal.

Texans have always been pretty bland.  I think the upgrade is warranted, though based on what we’ve seen so far with the streetwear vibes, I’m scared :censored:less about what they’re cooking up.

Ravens could benefit from a refresh, I do believe.  But, these are just my opinions.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, HOOVER said:

Texans have always been pretty bland.  I think the upgrade is warranted, though based on what we’ve seen so far with the streetwear vibes, I’m scared :censored:less about what they’re cooking up.

I’m in favor of the Texans moving their branding in-line with their MLB and NBA brothers. Get some space themed uniforms and logos.

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

I think the Texans and Ravens both look pretty good, not perfect. I’d like to see the eagles make a change, but they’re also in the “careful what you wish for” category for me. I can be content with those looks if it means we don’t get a Nike makeover with all sorts of weird unnecessary details that overshadow the good parts.

• Like 7

11 minutes ago, 8BW14 said:

I think the Texans and Ravens both look pretty good, not perfect. I’d like to see the eagles make a change, but they’re also in the “careful what you wish for” category for me. I can be content with those looks if it means we don’t get a Nike makeover with all sorts of weird unnecessary details that overshadow the good parts.

Just a full switch to jelly green with the current template would be the best option for Philly. Because if they dig into new logos who knows what will get approved?

• Like 1

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

20 minutes ago, MJWalker45 said:

Just a full switch to jelly green with the current template would be the best option for Philly. Because if they dig into new logos who knows what will get approved?

Yeah I’d be okay with that. The logo never needs to change. I’d rather see Philly ditch the black and charcoal and ride with midnight green and silver. That would probably necessitate more than tweaks to the uniforms, though. 

• Like 4

15 hours ago, CATLogo1 said:

I'm also a Denver Broncos fan, and I'll say that these uniforms would be okay with me if the team adopted them as its next uniform rebrand. Is there a royal blue alternate uniform version of these?

yes. Again credit to Moss Uniforms on Twitter for these 

spacer.png

• Like 5
  • Yawn 1

2 hours ago, DCarp1231 said:

While we’re talking Ravens, I’ll always throw in my support for @BrandMooreArt’s redesign. It would be a perfect candidate for the new template as well-

spacer.png

spacer.png

What is this? What is the checkerboard? Is that supposed to be the Calvert part of the Maryland Flag? You cannot have Calvert without Crossland.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sisdog said:

What is this? What is the checkerboard? Is that supposed to be the Calvert part of the Maryland Flag? You cannot have Calvert without Crossland.

The Baltimore city flag is just the Calvert pattern.

• Like 6
  • Applause 1

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

18 minutes ago, DCarp1231 said:

Well they aren’t the Maryland Ravens

This is why I've come to hate any Ravens concept that includes the Maryland flag and any Texans concept that makes the state flag the biggest element. You're a pro team who has fans outside of the state, why stick to that as a main element? 

• Like 4

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

3 hours ago, DCarp1231 said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

I love this, although there is something quite college-y about it. Not big on the helmet, but don't love their current helmet either.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, 8BW14 said:

A Philly rebrand would 100% be all green, all white, all-black.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Burkell007 said:

My thoughts right off. It HAS to be this right? 

I hope so, we'll find out today/tomorrow what they wanted to show us.

I'd like to see yellow jersey based on home but I'm afraid of some bfbs with matching helmet.

4r2eer.png