2023 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LVIII

canzman

I think the Ravens are the only mono-black I like,  it works for them for some reason. I mean I still like the black jersey better with white or purple pants, but all black isn't terrible. Just get some stripes on those bad boys.

In other news of course the Broncos aren't wearing white pants this week, decided to wear the crap mono blue.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, VikWings said:

In other news of course the Broncos aren't wearing white pants this week, decided to wear the crap mono blue.

Which is still better than their orange primaries, especially when they wear white leggings with them.

• Like 1

Do we think the Broncos could take the old too-light blue from their '80s/'90s helmets and embrace that as a team color rather than navy? I don't think they could do a simple paint-bucket on their existing uniforms but it would be nice retroactive continuity and set them off from the Bears a little more.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

9 hours ago, kaleb_girod said:

After watching the Ravens last night, it bugs me so much that their black pants are just solid, much like the Saints. I hate inconsistency. The Ravens purple and white pants have stripes, but not their black pants. The Saints gold pants have a stripe, but not their black or white pants. Idk, it just really bugs me.

On that note though, if there’s one team that does all-black right it’s the Ravens for the simple fact that they don’t overdo it. They save it for one (or two) special/big games per season. If only the Saints could take a note from them instead of just wearing the all-black for every home game. It’s just not that special or cool when it’s worn out.

And just like the Saints, they also used to have Striped Black pants, which for some reason, they don't have anymore. They only had Striped Black pants in 1996 and 1997. spacer.png

Hell, they even used to have White Striped socks until 2005!

spacer.png

• Like 2

da0Lbhs.png

7 hours ago, simtek34 said:

And just like the Saints, they also used to have Striped Black pants, which for some reason, they don't have anymore. They only had Striped Black pants in 1996 and 1997. spacer.png

spacer.png

It’s like teams think that if you put stripes on black pants then they’re not “cool.” So they make them solid black instead.

1 hour ago, dont care said:

Why are they still using the Deshawn spunk graphic?

And ironically, unless that's a saved graphic that they recycle, given that his injury is to his throwing arm, he may need to hit up some past masseuses on Instagram to produce more of those... images.  

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

12 hours ago, simtek34 said:

spacer.png

I noticed that. Once again, teams trying to appeal to the guys of this generation with college style uniforms which is very unpleasant. It's like trying to beg someone to go into something they want and that person keeps saying no, but they person still persist on bothering you to fulfill their wet dreams.

That is what I make of this whole stripe less black and white pants stuff.

They are not appealing in any shape or form. They never, ever looked decent nor do they match the said uniform in question.

The Saints for example. All they :censored:ing need to do is add stripes that match the :censored:ing helmets on their gold and black pants. But they ignore this, or Tom Benson was too hardheaded and wanted to appeal to guys who still think they are in NCAA Football.

Same with Baltimore. I miss the white/purple/white stripes on the black pants. But once again, they want to appeal to the cool NCAA Football crowd that wants the NFL uniforms to look like the college football so it would be appealing to the eyes of the lame person.

Then same goes with these stripeless white pants that people say is icy and frosty and stuff. I am really tired of these stupid themes, and it just do not add to the NFL teams nor does it let the teams grow into something classy. It just makes the uniforms look stupid and or the marketing theme sound stupid and out of touch.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, Silver_Star said:

Jacksonville is another :censored:ing NFL team that needs to stop making their uniforms so NCAA Football. It's OVER! STOP IT!!!

stop-it-get-some-help.gif

Until they wear literally any other combo besides mono-color, the worst offender by a mile is the Arizona Cardinals.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, ruttep said:

Until they wear literally any other combo besides mono-color, the worst offender by a mile is the Arizona Cardinals.

Hey man, do not get me started on the Cardinals. They want to look like those mono NCAA Football teams that look like pure garbage. They think it's appealing, but no one likes that garbage. They do not understand that it looks tacky.

If it appeals to Kyler Murray, then he needs to just play in the NBA then. Those unappealing monotone garbage needs to stop too.

2 minutes ago, Silver_Star said:

If it appeals to Kyler Murray, then he needs to just play in the NBA then. Those unappealing monotone garbage needs to stop too.

Don't even get me started on the NBA. Can't even tell which team is which. Every team shoehorning black into their color scheme because 🔥. The dumpster fire that is the in-season tournament courts. The fact that these teams continue to wear their horrible alternates deep into the playoffs. I don't even watch the NBA and it sickens me. The NBA's aesthetics are beyond saving.

• Like 5

On 11/17/2023 at 2:58 PM, kaleb_girod said:

After watching the Ravens last night, it bugs me so much that their black pants are just solid, much like the Saints. I hate inconsistency. The Ravens purple and white pants have stripes, but not their black pants. The Saints gold pants have a stripe, but not their black or white pants. Idk, it just really bugs me.

On that note though, if there’s one team that does all-black right it’s the Ravens for the simple fact that they don’t overdo it. They save it for one (or two) special/big games per season. If only the Saints could take a note from them instead of just wearing the all-black for every home game. It’s just not that special or cool when it’s worn out.

I've always thought that they could just put their helmet stripes on the black pants too and call it a day. It wouldn't match the other pants, but if it was up to me, they'd only have the black pants anyway.

• Huh? 1

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

9 minutes ago, Lights Out said:

I've always thought that they could just put their helmet stripes on the black pants too and call it a day. It wouldn't match the other pants, but if it was up to me, they'd only have the black pants anyway.

Huh? You'd prefer black pants over gold pants for the Saints??