2023 NFL Regular Season Through Super Bowl LVIII

• Like 3

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Nobody is having more fun today than Jason Kelce.

• Like 1

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I'm 99% sure that's Big Dom in the background.  It would make sense for him to be there with him.

• Like 2

Bills could always use another lineman. Come back, Kelce. There's space for you. We do the tush push and everything.

Bills are up, KC has the ball and I have a pit in my stomach.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

18 minutes ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

Bills could always use another lineman. Come back, Kelce. There's space for you. We do the tush push and everything.

Bills are up, KC has the ball and I have a pit in my stomach.

While I think the only other team he'd consider playing for is the Chiefs, it would only be fair if he jumped to the Bills as a "repayment" for the Ass Birds taking another HOFer (Jason Peters) from Buffalo.

And yeah - I'm pulling hard for Buffalo here, and don't feel good one bit.  KC is KCing again, and at this point, I can't see the Buffalo defense getting it done.

2 hours ago, FiddySicks said:

🤷‍♂️

Good for the Lions. Congrats @Gary

Must be fun to be in Michigan this month. Good for you guys. 

I’m legally obligated to say Go Niners, but I’d be so happy for the Lions if they win next weekend. 

That was a damn good game and Baker Mayfield has turned it around. I think next year it’ll be the Buccaneers year. But damn feels so good. Let’s not forget about the other Lions fan @Shumway as well

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, BBTV said:

And yeah - I'm pulling hard for Buffalo here, and don't feel good one bit.  KC is KCing again, and at this point, I can't see the Buffalo defense getting it done.

Not guaranteeing a win, but this Bills team can punch back. I've watched a lot of years where it felt like one bad break would ruin their chances. 

(Narrator voice: he waited until after the Bills went up 24-20 to post this)

4 minutes ago, Cosmic said:

Not guaranteeing a win, but this Bills team can punch back. I've watched a lot of years where it felt like one bad break would ruin their chances. 

(Narrator voice: he waited until after the Bills went up 24-20 to post this)

I just noticed there haven't been any turnovers this game.

Putting that out to reverse jinx it.

Hope the Bills D shows up in the final quarter.

• Like 1

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Should be Buffalo's ball.  Incredibly close, but looks like ball was moving

7 hours ago, The_Admiral said:

Most of Joe Buck's redemption arc comes from journalists' realization that he is a rich kid who went to private school and thinks everyone around him is an idiot. Most members of the sports media in the 2010s/20s are also rich kids who went to private school and think  everyone around them is an idiot.  In an alternate timeline, he's at Defector writing "Draymond Green Is A Big Dope Who Sucks Because He's A Big Dope Who Sucks."

"Joe Buck, it's nothing personal, I just happen to hate your stupid face." — Jim Brockmire

1 minute ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

Fire McDermott. He's ever going to be the guy.

Based on what the announcers were saying, he may not even have known they were going to do that since it may have been an automatic-audible due to there only being 10 men on defense.  (Assuming you're talking about what would have been a ridiculous fake to call in that situation.)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BBTV said:

Based on what the announcers were saying, he may not even have known they were going to do that since it may have been an automatic-audible due to there only being 10 men on defense.  (Assuming you're talking about what would have been a ridiculous fake to call in that situation.)

I was. I guess so.

Still, it looked dumb as hell. They got bailed out in a huge way. They shouldn't expect any other miracles.