New England Patriots Logo Concept

DawgPacPBH

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it was my polite way of saying i dont like it. its cartoonish, too much grey, looks like a train, so on and so forth. now dont start crying since i said that. i was trying to be polite but you didnt want it. so here you go.

it was my polite way of saying i dont like it. its cartoonish, too much grey, looks like a train, so on and so forth. now dont start crying since i said that. i was trying to be polite but you didnt want it. so here you go.

im not crying, i enjoy honest opnion flat out harshness doesnt matter really. thats what i want, it helps.

Twitter: @peteeee

E-Mail: peteschwadel@gmail.com

Dribbble!

Thomas the Tank?

I'm not sure about any of this. The shape's kinda funky, the face is alright, but not for a logo, the star looks funny, I'm not sure about the "lightening stripes". I do however like the sideburns! Kinda a nod to the Flying elvis before?

I would scrap it and start over honestly.

But you said you really like it, so I would start with making the star a bit cleaner, and straighter. Keep all sides straight and skew it to give it motion. I'd add a notch for his eye on the front edge of his face. It might take away that "train" look. And give him a patriot style hat I think. Unpoint the ears too.

Sorry its harsh, but your right, "It's fine" or "I love it it" gets old.

It looks stupid. Don't bother trying if you're just going to come up with garbage.

Let's see some work from you, :censored:. I'll be the first waiting in line to rip it.

DawgPac, I can tell you're getting better in Illustrator, so keep up the good work. I don't particularly know what it's supposed to be... it's just kinda a fast moving face... not very patriotesque (shut up... it's a word now, 'cause I said so :P ).

Keep at it, homes.

I actually quite like it, but I think the logo the Patriots have now is more suited to the team. It looks to me more like a bandana-wearing Partizan or Guerilla fighter as opposed to a rebellious Yank. I think it would be suited for another team of some sort, just not the Patriots.

HibsSignature.gif

Thanks go to Eddie010 for the Signature and Avatar. Nice work, mate!

Hey now, no need to get all mad at a comment. I enjoy cruising these boards and have seen some really good stuff. This particular design just happens to blow choda. Trust me, in the graphics game you have to take it. You all know this design is crap. Don't be so damn nice.

Most of you should be designers or pursue a career in art. So get your designs as tight and professional as possible and you won't hear people ripping on you.

I have to be honest though... those little lightning bolts almost look like veins popping out of his neck, because the face is so tight. Besides that, I'm sorry, but the whole think kinda looks like a gag Tom Brady joke. It just needs some more patriotism, and a lot more seriousness in its facial expression.

VmWIn6B.png

Hey now, no need to get all mad at a comment. I enjoy cruising these boards and have seen some really good stuff. This particular design just happens to blow choda. Trust me, in the graphics game you have to take it. You all know this design is crap. Don't be so damn nice.

Most of you should be designers or pursue a career in art.

Theres no reason you have to be a c0ck about it though. I actually think this logo is very good, it has strong qualities and although I don't think this should be used as a patriots logo It could be used for something else.

so before you actually post some work of yours, maybe you should think about ripping the hell outta someone elses whos actually trying, unlike you who just is a jerk0ff that like to spout his mouth off to anything. why don't you do something?

So get your designs as tight and professional as possible and you won't hear people ripping on you.
but this isn't a professional atmosphere dude, this is a fun place to post anything you want and get GOOD comments and helpful comments to help you get better, but your comments just send the wrong messege think be fore you type. If this was a professional place, half the people would'nt be here including myself......

spacer.png

Archived