Fowler

Member has been banned after admitting to duplicate accounts that circumvent bans and suspensions. Other banned accounts include:

Β 

• SeaTac (previously suspended)
  • Wings2 (previously banned)
  • SCMODS (previously banned)
  • Muggens (previously banned)
  • DarkJourney
  • Wings

Β 

All IP addresses associated with the Fowler account have also been banned.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • WOAH 1

8 hours ago, panthers_2012 said:

They go from Wings2 to Wings.... Not the best idea there.

Β 

I'm pretty sure someone got banned and when they came back, their account name was something like "[banned name]2.0"...and even then they didn't get banned until they quite literally said in a thread something about having previously gotten banned from this website.

Β 

Speaking of which, that must've been when the guy here was still DarkJourney...that's a name on this site I haven't seen in a really long time.

spacer.png

1 hour ago, waltere said:

My favorite banned member return will always be Tank coming back as Mustached Bobby V, complete with "incognito" Bobby Valentine profile picture

Β 

Not patting myself on the back or anything, but that was my suggestionΒ πŸ˜‰.Β 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

• 5 months later...

Member Fowler2 β€” fka BottomlessPitt prior to today β€” has been banned after admitting to being a dupe account of Fowler.

• LMU unlocked this topic
6 minutes ago, SFGiants58 said:

We've had a few admit that they were dupe accounts, but none ever went as far as this guy did. Or have had as many dupes over such a long period (some overlapping!).

Β 

Why is it so important to him that he post on this forum?

And, assuming it's important, why drop that grenade, unless he thought he was about to he shown in his true colors?

It's where I sit.