UFL Branding & Uniform News 2024

DCarp1231

17 minutes ago, gosioux76 said:

I just do not get the appeal of this Battlehawks secondary. It's a largely unrecognizable shape that barely, if at all, registers to me as a bird. 

It's telling to me that this logo appears to have no application on the uniforms themselves. I have no idea if it's used at all. 

spacer.png

It strikes me as the love child of assorted Cardinals and Falcons concepts. I get a distinct Nitroseed Cardinal in it.

• Like 5

It's where I sit.

Houston currently practicing with plain white lids. Not sure if it's a full helmet change or simply not handing out the permanent helmets until closer to the season.

Stallions, with a different number font on their white and gold jerseys. Standard league font on red jerseys.

• Like 2

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

18 minutes ago, DCarp1231 said:

I sure hope Houston is getting a new helmet

I was hoping they'd go with a navy shell. That's why I think we're going to see last year's helmets again, because they'll probably just Hydrodip them. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

1 hour ago, MJWalker45 said:

Houston currently practicing with plain white lids. Not sure if it's a full helmet change or simply not handing out the permanent helmets until closer to the season.

Stallions, with a different number font on their white and gold jerseys. Standard league font on red jerseys.

I think, since Dwayne has his Project Rock catchphrases plastered on the shorts instead of team names or the logo being the focus, that UA will be the official uniform & apparel provider.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MJWalker45 said:

I was hoping they'd go with a navy shell. That's why I think we're going to see last year's helmets again, because they'll probably just Hydrodip them. 

They just wore tĥe Texas flag helmets last year if memory serves me right. 

2 hours ago, walkerws said:

They just wore tĥe Texas flag helmets last year if memory serves me right. 

Yes. The previous season was silver helmets.

3 hours ago, HOOVER said:

I think, since Dwayne has his Project Rock catchphrases plastered on the shorts instead of team names or the logo being the focus, that UA will be the official uniform & apparel provider.

And it's on the back of the jerseys still.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

42 minutes ago, walkerws said:

After seeing the Renegades practice with a mix of painted and pre-paint lids, I am scared we may still get stuck with those idiotic flag helmets. 

Unless they decided to flip Texas Tech's helmet stripe colors, I'd expect this to be the case. 

6240e23b-292d-4b77-90a9-ee4f19dc71be-Tec

attachment-TTU2021Helmet-e1630801085806.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

3 minutes ago, GDAWG said:

As expected, nothing significant, only a few tweaks.  

The only one I expected a possible refitting would be Memphis, and I think they probably won't change at all based on what we're seeing with Birmingham and Michigan. Does UA have a cut that is straight across like the Showboats uniforms were last year? The closest I can think of that matches that is the template with the UA logo at the neck. If they went with that and color the inserts and the yoke the same color, I think it could look pretty good. 

F3HbiuDXYAAQ1K9.jpg

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Still don't love the number fonts, but I can respect the desire to keep it consistent.  

Amazing the difference that a solid uniform template & manufacturer can make.  

• Like 1

15 hours ago, DCarp1231 said:

Seems to be a changing in helmet finish

Old

GH66YLBWkAA3k6U?format=jpg&name=large

New

GH66YLGXgAAqK8t?format=jpg&name=large

Unless the announcers mention it, nobody watching the games on TV are going to notice any changes.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DCarp1231 said:

Looks like maroon and white pants have been added to the Panthers uniform rotation and a new logo on the pants as well

That Under Armour shade of plum makes me very sad

VDJIAIELQVFV3KC74EZDLVFZJ4.jpg

play-6561877bb00050f--Panthers_d_1681672

• Like 2