2024 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LIX

8 minutes ago, SportsFan12 said:

Only two alternate games is surprising. Both for 1pm games too. No white Color Rush at all. Disappointing.

Done with Century red after Week 1.

Legacy throwback against Washington for the third straight season. Lame.

Blue at Cleveland tells me that is a white helmet/throwback game for the Browns and that they will probably wear brown vs. Dallas in Week 1.

White at Washington in Week 2 is surprising. I guess the Commanders aren't doing white at home to start the year. Works for me.

So have the Giants just completely [unofficially] mothballed the gray pants?? None of those graphics show them (and eye know, only two of those uniforms would include them).

I'm not totally opposed to white pants for the Giants' primary home and aways; I am however opposed to the white pants they wear with the white tops. Personally, I'd rather they keep around the gray pants with the simpler blue/red/blue braisher for both home and away primaries, but they left those in the bin years ago for some far-beyond-the-star reason...

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

22 minutes ago, SportsFan12 said:

Legacy throwback against Washington for the third straight season. Lame.

spacer.png

It somewhat worked in 2022 when the Commies wore burgundy pants/white socks

spacer.png

It absolutely did not last year with the Commies in all white.

I have a sinking feeling that they'll either be in all white or burgundy leggings for this season's matchup.

Teams have a thing where they are an alternate/throwback against a division rival.

I'll take a guess that the Rams will wear the bone uniform when they play the Cardinals in Arizona. They've never worn the white jerseys against them have they?

I'm guessing that the Dolphins will wear the aqua throwbacks when they host New England in week 12. Last two years they didn't because they had the Patriots during the hotter time of the season. Most of the time Miami has worn throwbacks against them since 2017, either the aqua or white ones.

It’s great to see that the Jets will wear green in Week 4. Other than that, this schedule isn’t overly interesting, although the team did mention it will announce pants AND socks each week throughout the season. Sounds like a crazy mix and match season is in store.

I have a feeling the Browns will wear white throwbacks for the Monday night game, leaving two orange teams in as little orange as possible.

5 hours ago, tBBP said:

So have the Giants just completely [unofficially] mothballed the gray pants?? None of those graphics show them (and eye know, only two of those uniforms would include them).

I'm fairly certain they officially terminated them.  Haven't been worn since '21, and I thought there was some kind of official thing.  I vaguely remember their uniform guy saying something on UW back then.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

1 hour ago, gothedistance said:

The navy helmet should be with the navy uniform, and the white helmet should be with the white jersey and normal orange jersey. The combo Denver is trotting out on the field makes no sense.

The white helmet should be paired with the trash can.

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 2

13 hours ago, Captain Poncho said:

spacer.png

White at home to open the season. So, so very lame.

They reallly F'd up those mountain sleeve designs. I guess if you really focus on it, I kind of looks like a mountain. But I have to almost try to see a mountain.  I just don't understand this set at all. Hopefully the throwbacks get such good praise that they are on the fast track to take over in 5 years. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, gothedistance said:

The navy helmet should be with the navy uniform, and the white helmet should be with the white jersey and normal orange jersey. The combo Denver is trotting out on the field makes no sense.

The navy helmet should be worn with every uniform in this set. Burn the white helmet, it's completely unnecessary

Spoiler

Burn the rest of the uniforms with it, just wear the throwbacks every game. This new Broncos set is 🚮🚮🚮

• Like 3

19 hours ago, SportsFan12 said:

Only two alternate games is surprising.

Both for 1pm games too. No white Color Rush at all. Disappointing.

Only allowed 4 uniforms so the all-white color rush is gone.  

I won’t miss it.  Wearing the LT throwbacks with white socks looked wrong.  And terrible.  

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, oldschoolvikings said:

I won’t miss it.  Wearing the LT throwbacks with white socks looked wrong.  And terrible.  

I don't think it's great. I tend to hate most all-white uniforms, but it's a cool one game alternate that emphasizes the blue rather than red on a white uniform. I assume the Century Red is a one year thing and it will be back in the mix next season. Worked nicely in this game last year:

1738076760.0.jpg

• Like 4

1 hour ago, oldschoolvikings said:

Wearing the intentionally mismatched navy helmets with them was even worse. The navy helmets imply direct throwback, but that's not happening with the white socks. 

• Like 2
  • Dislike 2

On 8/1/2024 at 12:19 PM, ruttep said:

What is the overall reaction from the Packers fanbase?

I would’ve preferred they use it to do a white/green/white throwback. Otherwise it isn’t needed

• Like 1

With the Giants wearing blue in Cleveland, does that mean it's a Throwback day for Cleveland? I mean it would make sense. Two historical teams. If that's the case, does Cleveland do normal whites at home against Dallas? They did it in 2008 and 2016.

3 hours ago, ruttep said:

The navy helmet should be worn with every uniform in this set. Burn the white helmet, it's completely unnecessary

Reveal hidden contents

Burn the rest of the uniforms with it, just wear the throwbacks every game. This new Broncos set is 🚮🚮🚮

I live in the area and nobody has been rocking new Broncos merch to my knowledge.

3 hours ago, SFGiants58 said:

I live in the area and nobody has been rocking new Broncos merch to my knowledge.

Should have just done a modernized version of the throwbacks they are wearing (basically same thing with the current logo).