2024 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LIX

4 hours ago, damnyoutuesday said:

I would not be shocked if this is an all purple game for the Vikings

They wore all-purple the last time they were in London. That coupled with them being on the road for their TNF game and already announced the new whiteouts for their MNF game, I'm guessing you're correct.

1 hour ago, VikWings said:

They wore all-purple the last time they were in London. That coupled with them being on the road for their TNF game and already announced the new whiteouts for their MNF game, I'm guessing you're correct.

the Rams are going Bone Zone for their TNF game vs the Vikings so I think all-purple is more likely to appear then

9 hours ago, WBeltz said:

Still petition to make the purple pants the main road look. That and do black/purple as the home. 

White over purple is a fine road look and should be the default.

However, this should be their one-and-only home look:

usa_today_10457909.jpg

• Like 2
  • Hurl 1
  • Huh? 1
  • Dislike 5

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

1 hour ago, BBTV said:

usa_today_10457909.jpg

While I agree on both counts, the socks are all wrong with both sets.  Need some contrast and I like the white pants when wearing the purple jerseys.  At least change them up, but on the road always wear purple pants with the white jerseys but not with black socks..

On 10/2/2024 at 8:08 AM, Aardvark said:

In my opinion the biggest change the Cowboys need to make is making these shoulder stars bigger

AP24271034601421.jpg?w=2379&h=1440&crop=

jbbplbp5jkwmwjcdmlmr

There's an obvious reason behind this.

The reason why the shoulder star has been downsized is because the NFL shoulder pads are nowhere near as big as as they once were.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, BandaBassotti said:

why cant they make a proper gold helmet that matches the shade of gold found on the CR jerseys?? is it too hard NOLA?? smh

Not even that, but why can’t they just switch to the Color Rush uniforms full time? I mean it wasn’t hard and didn’t take long for the Patriots. Saints fans have been begging for it since they first wore them in 2016. Eight years later and we’re still stuck with their champagne gold and all-black and all-white leotards… 

• Applause 3

12 hours ago, ARTnSocal said:

There's an obvious reason behind this.

The reason why the shoulder star has been downsized is because the NFL shoulder pads are nowhere near as big as as they once were.

There is still plenty of room on the shoulders to make the stars bigger. They used to really stand out, now they don't.

13 hours ago, BBTV said:

usa_today_10457909.jpg

I can see that argument. Being in a division with the Steelers and Bengals, you'd want the Ravens to lean into purple as much as possible. So purple over black is a way to be different from Pittsburgh as compared to black over purple (which happens to be my favorite look for them).  So I'll say I'd go with purple over white as their default home uniform with the black pants showing up a few times.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SportsFan12 said:

Browns are wearing white pants at Washington, as they did in 2022. I would've liked to see orange or even brown pants this time.

Jets are wearing white pants in London. They haven't worn white on green against the Vikings since 1994.

Hey maybe Washington will bust out the gold pants again