2024 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LIX

24 minutes ago, SportsFan12 said:

This team went from "Lets wear teal pants for this Monday night game in Buffalo" to "Actually let's never wear them again"

I'm going to guess they wear this uniform, but with the teal jersey instead, against New England next week. Last year, they only brought one pair of pants and set of socks over with them for their consecutive London games. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Colin56 said:

spacer.png

Disappointing, wasted a cool throwback look by the Jets

If we're going off the superstition theory for the Bills, this makes no sense, I'm not really sure why they felt the need to switch their blue combo. They're 2-0 in blue over white.

Also, a reminder that this happened (on MNF as well) the last time they wore mono blue, complete with socks:

spacer.png

1 hour ago, ruttep said:

If we're going off the superstition theory for the Bills, this makes no sense, I'm not really sure why they felt the need to switch their blue combo. They're 2-0 in blue over white.

Also, a reminder that this happened (on MNF as well) the last time they wore mono blue, complete with socks:

spacer.png

I'm honestly fine with them wearing these once or twice a season if it means we're not a conveniently-timed winning streak away from getting the blueberries for an entire season like we did in 2022

• Like 1

15 hours ago, rfraser85 said:

I know the 49ers are basing the throwbacks on '94, but I would like to see them go full throwback and bring back the red helmets from the '55 set. It would help separate the throwbacks from the primaries and the gold helmets look almost as out of place as the white socks.

I’d rather they just pair the throwback jerseys with the regular pants and call it a day

• Dislike 1

10 minutes ago, SSmith48 said:

The Panthers' black helmet is one of the few that I'm willing to like with an all-black combo but... honestly this looks really, REALLY good. The solid-blue decals look so much better here.

This is going to be an amazing test case of the CCSL Boards getting what it wants and seeing whether or not it stinks.

Like how fans wanted an adaptation of the Dark Knight Returns for years and years but then they finally kinda got one in Batman v. Superman and it was terrible.

The black helmet / blue jersey combo for Carolina has been a concepts board fixture for the last decade I've been on here so now lets see if it actually works.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Carolingian Steamroller said:

This is going to be an amazing test case of the CCSL Boards getting what it wants and seeing whether or not it stinks.

Like how fans wanted an adaptation of the Dark Knight Returns for years and years but then they finally kinda got one in Batman v. Superman and it was terrible.

The black helmet / blue jersey combo for Carolina has been a concepts board fixture for the last decade I've been on here so now lets see if it actually works.

I would have preferred black pants with blue socks, but otherwise this isn’t a bad look.

I hold the divisive opinion that the Panthers ought to drop silver entirely, and go with a black helmet as the primary, though. A process blue helmet would make for a nice alternate.

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, SSmith48 said:

The Panthers' black helmet is one of the few that I'm willing to like with an all-black combo but... honestly this looks really, REALLY good. The solid-blue decals look so much better here.

Would have preferred black pants and blue socks, but I'll take this, it's still nice. Thank god they aren't wearing the same color pants and socks.

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, SSmith48 said:

This is an excellent look with black socks.

This is how you make a uniform work when the jersey and pants match: Contrasting socks.

• Like 5
  • Applause 2

3 hours ago, ruttep said:

This is an excellent look with black socks.

This is how you make a uniform work when the jersey and pants match: Contrasting socks.

Let’s just hope the players actually wear the right socks because we know how that goes…

If so, I love this look!