When will the Patriots Lose?

Nick 1733

What game will be New Englands first loss of 2004?  

69 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Oh well. They are still the best team in the NFL.

Well, technically the Eagles are since they are undefeated. They have a better record than the Patriots. So for now they are considered the best team in football.

Record yes.

Playing as a team no.

Everybody is talking how the Eagles will win the SB. Did you ever notice that McNabb isn't a big-game player? And don't throw that "Well he didn't have TO" crap this way.If McNabb is so good, he would of been able to lead his team to the SB WITHOUT Terrell Owens.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Well, technically the Eagles are since they are undefeated. They have a better record than the Patriots. So for now they are considered the best team in football.

Record yes.

Playing as a team no.

Everybody is talking how the Eagles will win the SB. Did you ever notice that McNabb isn't a big-game player? And don't throw that "Well he didn't have TO" crap this way.If McNabb is so good, he would of been able to lead his team to the SB WITHOUT Terrell Owens.

I agree, and i have said that, but I was just being a smartass ^_^^_^

BTW, I think the pats will go deeper in the playoffs than the Eagles.

I just doubble checked my own question. Counting the pre season they wouldnt have been perfect. In fact neither would Philly. They lost to the Pats, which would be NE only preseason win.

pre-season doesn't count.

If it did, then Ola Kimrin would hold the NFL record for longest FG with a 65 yarder against Seattle.

And this weekend the Eagles are at.......? :D

The Right will always be wrong,

Conservatives-Dragging the world kicking and screaming into the 19th century.

And this weekend the Eagles are at.......? :D

:lol: ooooohhh......

I saw, I came, I left.

So if the Steelers win this week, would that make them the best team in the NFL? Seeing as how they'd have only one loss and would have beaten the last two unbeaten teams in the NFL, well...

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

So now the Steelers have the heavyweight title belt?

Mmmhhh... yes, until someone thinks that it's a good time to put a topic/poll named "When will the Steelers Lose?"

pennants.png

It's great to be young and a Giant! - Larry Doyle

Record yes.

Playing as a team no.

So, getting to the playoffs two years is a BAD thing?

MouthoftheSouth.jpg

I don't speak for democrats, democrats don't speak for me.

The Patriots will lose....Last Sunday. I win. I am so smart. Seriouslly what someone said was right if McNabb is so great he would have been in the superbowl. The Patriots never had any good WRs the last three years, Tom Brady did it. Also without a running game.

Archived