St. Louis Stallions uniforms

swisherHOU

Yeah, it's pretty strange. Unless the photo color is off those numbers are a lighter tint of purple. I made mine a little lighter than what it's supposed to be though.

Actually I think I made the darker purple too red now that I look at them side by side....oh well.

not that weird... if the light source is even (as in, not just one lamp over to the side, but more overhead lighting), and the numbers are flat, then it will come out very even looking.

i took some pics of a vanbiesbrouck panthers jersey that i've been trying sell for over a year now (anyone interested? it's brand new, and i'd love to sell) and in the photos, the numbers looked orange, instead of red.

stallions3.jpg

Is it me or does the Stallions Horse Head look very familiar to another horse head?

Take a look:

broncos_logo_npw.gif

You're right. It's similar. But the St. Louis Stallions logo, I believe, was actually released before the Broncos changed to their current uniforms.

stallions3.jpg

Is it me or does the Stallions Horse Head look very familiar to another horse head?

Take a look:

broncos_logo_npw.gif

Yes they are simular, in that they are both horse heads. The Brocos logo is much much beter drawn. That proposed logo looks like a quick sketch and is bad.

Archived