More Work frustration produces...

pcgd

I'm feeling suppressed at work. I made this for a fictional team in my hometown of Highland, IL.

highlandlogo.gif

highlanduni.gif

Yes I used Last of the Mohicans for the basic shape, and I'm sure you've seen the lion before.

thank you!

Looks good, and hey someone around here used Johnny Depp for a Pirate logo...

If you brought this to my team to use--I'd accept it & give you a bonus--as a fan of said team--I'd buy it...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

If you brought this to my team to use--I'd accept it & give you a bonus--as a fan of said team--I'd buy it...

Depp for a pirate logo...could that have been...me? :)

I have trouble with the human form without a reference...Sue me.

Well, I guess Johnny Depp and Daniel Day Lewis could...dang.

Amazing!!!!! :shocked:

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

if you made the colors slightly more contrasted, so it popped a little more, it would be perfect.

either way, i love this concept... that's coming from a very proud descendant of scotland :)

Pat,

You've made me weep. That is brilliant work. I, as a Scot, admire this logo and its sheer magnificence. I would be so proud to call that logo my own, if I were you. I'm very tempted to use that lion-shield logo as part of my sig or something, but I wouldn't feel right using something I'm not worthy of using.

Amazing/outstanding/brilliant/magnificent/beautiful/awesome/fantastic (take your pick) work, my good man.

NHLPlayoffSigOTT.gif

Depp for a pirate logo...could that have been...me? :)

I have trouble with the human form without a reference...Sue me.

Well, I guess Johnny Depp and Daniel Day Lewis could...dang.

Maybe the St.Johns Pirates concept you did last year, may have looked like the Pirate of the Caribbeans...

As fort this concept, it is absolutely wicked... OUT OF THIS WORLD!!!

:notworthy:

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

I dig the logos! Fantastic job on those. I did notice the subtle basketball in the shield. I was blown away.

The uniforms are OK. I'm a huge traditionalist when it comes to unis, but I know that this look is what we are headed for. You are only moving with the times.

The only beef I have with the unis is that the shorts only have an insert on one side while the jerseys have inserts on both sides. Reference the old Vancouver/Memphis Grizzlies. I never liked those because the inserts didn't match up. See also Fresno State the Tarkanian years.

Great work on the logos. And remember, this is only one man's opinion. I love your Logos!

CCSLC Signature.jpg

Archived