Indiana Pacers Logo Concepts

Starchild

Been a while since I've done another one of my NBA Redesigns (since the Phoenix Suns). Another Illustrator & Photoshop collab. Anyway, I'm moving onto one of my top 3 most hated teams, the Indiana Pacers. These are the primary logo ideas I came up with... nothing too fancy, just some simple edits/updates of their current logo (as much as it pains me to say it, I think they're current logo is just fine).

PacersPrimaryConcepts.gif

"The true New Yorker secretly believes that anyone living anywhere else has got to be, in some sense, kidding."

i dont know about these, i mean they are awesome, and had it been for an expansion pacers team, these would be great, but the current pacers logo cannot be improved. its simple and yet tells about the team all in one. and we all know why you hate the pacers...Reggie Miller!

but the current pacers logo cannot be improved. its simple and yet tells about the team all in one.

Yeah, I know. I had the same problem with the Boston Celtics concept I did (and recently did again to clean it up)... Basically I think people need to suspend their beliefs about the current logo in terms of if its perfect or not. Otherwise, no design will get much of a response.

"The true New Yorker secretly believes that anyone living anywhere else has got to be, in some sense, kidding."

i dont know about these, i mean they are awesome, and had it been for an expansion pacers team, these would be great, but the current pacers logo cannot be improved. its simple and yet tells about the team all in one. and we all know why you hate the pacers...Reggie Miller!

Well... don't get too attached to it

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Yeah, that's what I been hearing... you seen anything CC?

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Yeah, that's what I been hearing... you seen anything CC?

Haven't seen a thing

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Archived