2005 World Logo Poker Tournament - Hand #1

Puckguy14

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thought I'd clear up some things.

Ryan, I wasn't trying to "rip you off", I just wanted some copy to put in that bottom reverse. I wanted that reverse at the bottom to "frame in" the seat information. I could have put "Merry Christmas" or "Visit the Snack Bar" in there, but I saw that on your ticket and I thought that it sounded pretty official. Hope this lays that misunderstanding to rest. :D

Colorwise, I wanted to stay with a monochromatic theme except for what I felt was information that needed to stand out. "Super Bowl XXXIX" , the NFL, and the box for the seat information.

BTW, thanks for the kind reviews, the rest of you guys have done some very professional work.

cfg.jpg41QN7ATP9VL._AA280_.jpg

Thought I'd clear up some things.

Ryan, I wasn't trying to "rip you off", I just wanted some copy to put in that bottom reverse. I wanted that reverse at the bottom to "frame in" the seat information. I could have put "Merry Christmas" or "Visit the Snack Bar" in there, but I saw that on your ticket and I thought that it sounded pretty official. Hope this lays that misunderstanding to rest. :D

Colorwise, I wanted to stay with a monochromatic theme except for what I felt was information that needed to stand out. "Super Bowl XXXIX" , the NFL, and the box for the seat information.

BTW, thanks for the kind reviews, the rest of you guys have done some very professional work.

Zone,

You shouldn't be justifying any of the elements you used on your ticket to anyone else. If Ryan thinks he has something so unique that it might get stolen he should wait and post last minute to protect it.

Personally I think the phrase in question is a big mistake anyway. These are not Press Passes or On the Field Passes, these are seat tickets. Nowhere do you have to display your ticket at all times, you have to be able to present it if asked but not "display" at all times.

By the way No one better have their ticket list section 232, that's the section I used and if you do that's cheating! :cursing:

By the way No one better have their ticket list section 232, that's the section I used and if you do that's cheating! :cursing:

Why would one want to sit in 232, anyway?

Get me some 100's

:P

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

Why would one want to sit in 232, anyway?

Get me some 100's

:P

I can't, Coke, Nike, Pfizer, Microsoft, etc... have all those tickets. The people sitting in those seats won't even be actual football fans..... :mad:

all right, here is my final ticket.

after i did this photoshopping last night to put the lombardi trophy in the jacksonville skyline and make the photo look "painted" as most super bowl art is or looks, i decided that it could not go to waste, and i think this is much better than my original attempt. ive also added "jacksonville" to the logo, arched above the bridge.

once again, legibility is prioritized; i dont want the important information to get lost in the graphics, and i dont want the info itself to be hard to read. ive followed the gener al super bowl ticket format, and everything that needs to be there is, except maybe a barcode, now that almost every stadium uses them. i know the jake here in cleveland does, and im sure the gund and cleveland browns stadium likely do as well.

Super-Bowl-XXXIX-Ticket.jpg

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

oh, i forgot to add, i cheated, and darkened the light blue of the logo to match the color of the sky, well, the top portion at least.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Ok here's mine. I went with a different bridge this time. Evan, great minds think alike. Same picture, although I photoshopped a pic of the Vince Lombardi Trophy and put colors in the pic from the bridge. So here's mine.

Puckguy-event1.jpg

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

Ok here's mine. I went with a different bridge this time. Evan, great minds think alike. Same picture, although I photoshopped a pic of the Vince Lombardi Trophy and put colors in the pic from the bridge. So here's mine.

Puckguy-event1.jpg

in the semi-edited words of Joe Jackson...looks sharp! That is a pretty bridge ain't it?

peshtigobloglogocc.jpg twittericonkingslut.gif

2 hours, 25 minutes to get bets in. Also from suggestions from members. The winner gets 1/2 the chips plus 100 chips. 2nd is 30% +50. 3rd stays the same and gets 20%.

Since, I have to be at work at 8:30 am ET, I will not be able to tally the bets until after 5pm ET, so that's some extra time to change your bets or place your bets.

Archived