Super Bowl Prediction

NJTank

I'll weigh in. Does anyone really believe the Iggles have a shot? If you notice, for almost 10 years, we've alternated nail-biters with blowouts. Last year's was close, so this one will likely be a blowout. Out of the Pats and Eagles, only the Pats have a significant chance of successfully pulling off a rout. So NE 35-10.

Who is this Murphy and when did he become the law?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eagles 20

Patriots 18

staffordsigbuffda6.jpg

Owner of

Kalamazoo Tech Kobras (Nat'l College Fant. Assc. Basketball, Football, and Hockey)

2006-07 NCFAB National Champions

2006 NCFAF Midwest Conf. Champions

Rochester Patriots (Major League Hockey - AHL Fantasy League) 2005-06 Neilson Cup Champs

Detroit Black Panthers (Xtreme Hockey League) 2005-06 Yzerman Conference Champs

Sheldon Motorsports (TRAC) - #20 Guinness Chevy & #21 UPS Chevy #44 Syracuse University Chevy

Commissioner of

MLH (Major League Hockey, an AHL Fantasy League)

TRAC (Team Racing Auto Circuit, NASCAR)

Puckguy threw down 24-21, and he did it hours before you, so you two have to fight now, to the death, and puckguy is a mod, so he wins automatically, but you can still try. :D

EDIT - Puckguy predicted it on freaking FRIDAY! More than two full days before you. Basically, he is the Nostradamus of the 21st century, so you really have no chance in the fight anymore.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Puckguy threw down 24-21, and he did it hours before you, so you two have to fight now, to the death, and puckguy is a mod, so he wins automatically, but you can still try. :D

Hours? you mean days. Good call Puckguy! Yes Vinatieri was the difference again. Oy Vey!

I saw, I came, I left.

EDIT - Puckguy predicted it on freaking FRIDAY! More than two full days before you. Basically, he is the Nostradamus of the 21st century, so you really have no chance in the fight anymore.

Don't forget, I also predicted that the GW FG would come off of Adam Vinatieri. Now if I was that good in picking lotto numbers.... :D

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

Puckguy threw down 24-21, and he did it hours before you, so you two have to fight now, to the death, and puckguy is a mod, so he wins automatically, but you can still try.  :D

Don't forget, I also predicted that the GW FG would come off of Adam Vinatieri. Now if I was that good in picking lotto numbers.... :D

Well who else was gonna kick a game winning FG for the Pats?? :wacko:

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Don't forget, I also predicted that the GW FG would come off of Adam Vinatieri.  Now if I was that good in picking lotto numbers.... :D

So can you provide me 7 numbers from 1-47?...... ^_^

I figured you for a Super Seven guy

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Don't forget, I also predicted that the GW FG would come off of Adam Vinatieri.  Now if I was that good in picking lotto numbers.... :D

So can you provide me 7 numbers from 1-47?...... ^_^

I figured you for a Super Seven guy

I always though of him as a Pik 4 man, myself...

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

Archived