Jacksonville Amberjacks Concept

nitroseed

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thats a badass fish. Great work as usual, Nitroseed. I love how you integrated fish hooks into of the A of the primary and the J/A logos, plus I learned what an amberjack was so thats a bonus.

EDIT: Damn, those are big fish.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Dr. Kelso: My son is a big baseball fan. Not so much playing it, but more the designing and sewing of uniforms.

Tyler: That's neat.

Dr. Kelso: No, it's not.

:shocked:

That's a big fish! And a bad-a$$ logo! As usual, your work looks amazing! I love the wordmark you used. The colors look really good.

Great work!

Can't wait for the uniforms, if you decide to do them!

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

You are da man, I expect concepts lik that, but you always surprise me. Now I'm surprised with the colors, something so new, and it works really well. Great work man, go around the world and organize a seminares about sports logo design...

Is that photo you showed the only photo you looked while doing a big fish, or did you have any other photos of fish in similar possition of the one in the logo?

Oh my. You'd need one hell of a big hook to catch a massive fish like that! Fantastic job, Nitro!

Wagner Athletic Group

11-2 Saskatoon Steeds (WAFL)-NFL-2014 Western Conference Champions / 8-5 Calgary Pronghorns (TNFF)-CFL-2014 Confederation Cup XI Champions

14-6-2 Saskatoon Yellowheads (XHL)-NHL-1st, Gretzky Conference / 5-4-0 Saskatoon Czars (MLH)-AHL-T2nd, Calder Conference

7-1-6 VfL Dortmund (Weltliga)-Bundesliga-3rd, League / 5-1-5 West End AFC (WFL)-EPL-T5th, League

14-7 Saskatoon Sheiks (AA)-MLB-2014 Founder's Cup Champions

Nitro, you're simply the best logo designer on this board!

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Fishin for Compliments eh? Well You got one from me! I DIG IT. The fish looks like one bully of a hook (Although real fisherman wrestle their fish and kill em by hand, diving with the good ol 3 prong spear)! The lettering art is terrific. Love the water effect with minimal colors. Critisism? The Balance between the top fish and wordmark doesnt quite balance together. Look kinda like two separate logos really close together rather than a single integrated logo.

Other than that, completely inspired and totally jealous! Great Talent.

Archived