First Illustrator Logo

Lee.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You said,

"Yeah, me thinks the 2-week suspension will be increased. "

then, when gordie asked a civil question, you broke out all cap on him:

"I wish people would read the guideline: I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH SUSPENDING USERS"

But it was you who first mentioned suspension. I was just saying, don't get mad when people ask you about them, when you bring them up.

And my 'troupe' has done nothing but provide positive feedback and reccomendations in this thread.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

I've tweaked the logo to add the change I previously suggested.  Accordingly, the design is now mine and hence I have added a watermark.

phx-2.jpg

C+C please.

This looks remarkably similar to a logo I did recently...

phx-2.jpg

What did you use as a basis for your logo, Yale? I'm thinking this is a little too close for mere "inspiration."

|>: 0

Welcome to DrunjFlix

While I do see similarities between the two logos -- I see nothing that would qualify as being stolen. If you look closely, lamicus, Yale's logo has a pink, white, a blue basketball looking thing above the penguin and the letters 'YH' across the logo. Yours does not.

IUe6Hvh.png

confused03.gif

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

While I do see similarities between the two logos -- I see nothing that would qualify as being stolen. If you look closely, lamicus, Yale's logo has a pink, white, a blue basketball looking thing above the penguin and the letters 'YH' across the logo. Yours does not.

ITE is right. It's not a stolen logo.

This, however, is a stollen logo

gft00397l.jpg

And for the record, the color ITE refers to is not "pink." It's "Kolodziej Red 126"

While I do see similarities between the two logos -- I see nothing that would qualify as being stolen.  If you look closely, lamicus, Yale's logo has a pink, white, a blue  basketball looking thing above the penguin and the letters 'YH' across the logo.  Yours does not.

ITE is right. It's not a stolen logo.

This, however, is a stollen logo

gft00397l.jpg

And for the record, the color ITE refers to is not "pink." It's "Kolodziej Red 126"

If I were you I'd get rid of the powdered sugar on top, that gradient effect would be too hard to reproduce on my work's photocopier when making official posters.

I certainly hope you don't try to sell that "Original" logo of yours to New Era. I already have an agreement in contractual principle of logoness with someone who said New Era in a sentence once.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Archived