2005 CCSLC March Madness

robbman21

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The first-annual CCSLC March Madness concept tournament is now completely tipped-off and running!!Follow the links below to view match-ups and vote for all of the games and concepts.Who will be the Cinderella concepts??Who will pull the big upsets??Who will be the one to win 6 match-ups in a row and take it all??That's for YOU to decide!!!

2005 CCSLC MARCH MADNESS

REGIONS:

MIDWEST REGION

WEST REGIONAL

NORTHEAST REGIONAL

SOUTHEAST REGIONAL

Maybe this can be stickied now?

98Falcons.png

I hope most people realize that I don't expect to make it past the first round in either case because most will be voting against me just to spite me because of something that happened in the past.

Sorry, just venting

Good luck to everyone!

or maybe they just like the other concepts better?

nah. that couldn't be it.

I hope most people realize that I don't expect to make it past the first round in either case because most will be voting against me just to spite me because of something that happened in the past.

Did you even think that people would just forget like that? Did you think that you were over dealing with the concequences of your actions? I don't think you realize yet just how bad of a thing you did. You still gotta earn back the respect of the people here. Until then, I wouldn't even bother entering contests like this.

Anyways, I'm getting off topic here. Thanks for the votes so far guys. There are gonna be some great concepts going out even in the 1st round. I think that says alot about the overall talent that's growing around here.

ccslcbanner_zps5eda8538.jpg

Did you even think that people would just forget like that? Did you think that you were over dealing with the concequences of your actions? I don't think you realize yet just how bad of a thing you did. You still gotta earn back the respect of the people here. Until then, I wouldn't even bother entering contests like this.

Anyways, I'm getting off topic here. Thanks for the votes so far guys. There are gonna be some great concepts going out even in the 1st round. I think that says alot about the overall talent that's growing around here.

exactly my thoughts- on both cases

twitter.com/thebrainofMatt

I didn't even ask him to enter me into this. He chose to put mine in here on his own, the only thing I did was say yes when he asked if he had my permission.

You don't have any room to talk. I did some research back when I was running my King of the Concept competition and noticed that you were doing the same thing which I ended up doing later. You can deny it all you want, but I'm smart enough about computers to get IP addresses and check them out.

Alrghty, everyone back to their benches. Don't make me hand out penalties to "feel shame" (Slap Shot reference)

Come on now, let's get back to this competition.

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

You don't have any room to talk. I did some research back when I was running my King of the Concept competition and noticed that you were doing the same thing which I ended up doing later. You can deny it all you want, but I'm smart enough about computers to get IP addresses and check them out.

this is a pretty damning charge- can any mods back this up?

I'm gonna step into this situation...

HUSH.

It's over. It's done. It's in the past. Move on, and have fun. We are gonna get this past the first round without some doggone controversy. Now everybody try to do this in PM or something because it's already getting old, tiresome, and bothersome. Like Puckguy said, everybody get back to their benches so we can have a rowdy dowdy time :hockeysmiley:

HUSH.

It's over. It's done. It's in the past. Move on, and have fun. We are gonna get this past the first round without some doggone controversy. Now everybody try to do this in PM or something because it's already getting old, tiresome, and bothersome. Like Puckguy said, everybody get back to their benches so we can have a rowdy dowdy time :hockeysmiley:

my thoughts as well. i did make a msistake there.

lets tip off!

"We have nothing to fear except fear itself."

Archived