Diamondbacks concept

The_Admiral

i like it. certainly better than what they currently use.

i have a concept where i use Green, Gold and Navy. Green and Navy as the primaries and Gold as the trim. im not posting it for obvious reasons but thats the general idea i have.

Magus.png

General Magus Zeal

Leader of the Mystics of Medina.

The forums most hated member ever.

As for the purple, you have to remember who was in charge of the D-backs when they where incepted. Jerry Colangelo (CEO of the Phoenix Suns!) Everything he has been a part of has some purple in it has a primary or secondary color.

Examples are:

Suns: primary

D-Backs: Primary

Rattlers (AFL): secondary

Mercury (WNBA): secondary

Even America West Arena and Bank One Ballpark have a purple theme to an extent. (The seats and even the concrete in AWA is purple. In BOB the seats and dugouts are puprle) So it's just Jerry's thing.

Though Jeff Morrad is the new CEO of the D-Backs and Jerry is steping back from the Suns. I think the purple is here to stay!

John Nelson

sfcom1

"Post Hoc, Ergo Propter Hoc!:  "After this, therefore, because of this."

f3dca0b9-3d53-4cd3-b468-7ac58806b3dc.png

Sweet, I hate their color combo with the purple in it!

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

As for the purple, you have to remember who was in charge of the D-backs when they where incepted. Jerry Colangelo (CEO of the Phoenix Suns!) Everything he has been a part of has some purple in it has a primary or secondary color.

Examples are:

Suns: primary

D-Backs: Primary

Rattlers (AFL): secondary

Mercury (WNBA): secondary

Even America West Arena and Bank One Ballpark have a purple theme to an extent. (The seats and even the concrete in AWA is purple. In BOB the seats and dugouts are puprle) So it's just Jerry's thing.

Though Jeff Morrad is the new CEO of the D-Backs and Jerry is steping back from the Suns. I think the purple is here to stay!

John Nelson

sfcom1

I've heard about Jerry's obsession with Purple. However, the Rattlers' don't have any Purple.

Only Black, Teal, and Copper (with Gray used as an alternate in some print applications).

I'd agree, the D-Backs and the Indians are the worst two in MLB

:cursing: Are you f***ing serious your gonna go sayin that the Indians are amongst the two worst in the MLB, you gotta be gosh da** kidding me.....crazy.

what about the Rockies, Brewers, Padres, Blue Jays, DevilRays, and Mets

out of all the jerseys in the MLB, you just gotta pick on the indians

:mad:

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

I think the Indians design is worse than all those, but then what do I know?

Obviously NOTHING!!

LOL :lol:

And on this note, I'd like to say that I like the Indians. I'm not going to laud their name like some people I know, but it's still a nice uni. Meanwhile, the worst idenity goes to the Rockies IMO. Because to me, their logo (if it can even be called one) is just plain horrible, and their uniforms reflect that.

I think the Indians design is worse than all those, but then what do I know?

Obviously NOTHING!!

what the indians have now, compared to what they had in the 90's when they had all their success, it is not even close. Why they would change from the cool uniforms that brought them success for the first time in over thirty years is beyond me, the funny thing is, since they've gone to the stupid silver trim they have done nothing but lose.

By the way indians suck.

iceohio.jpgvultshelmet.png

crossout3.png

Archived