Padres Military Uniforms

slapshot

The Padres are wearing the annual military tribute uniforms tonight. Have they already worn them this season?

With the khaki hat and sand-colored pants, everything co-ordinates better than the Arizona Cardinals new get-ups :D

I can't find any pictures yet.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

The Padres are wearing the annual military tribute uniforms tonight. Have they already worn them this season?

With the khaki hat and sand-colored pants, everything co-ordinates better than the Arizona Cardinals new get-ups :D

I can't find any pictures yet.

I'm watching the game right now. It's somewhat horrible, but the green and tan actually work pretty well, if not for the camoflauge.

Yes, its the first time this season.

366678430_f28e9d99de_o.jpg

I love them - a nice tribute to our Military People.

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

I know they mean well, but couldn't they have just slapped an American flag patch on their sleve or hat instead?

I also wanna know what the girl in the pic is lookin at...

CALI103042023_640x480.jpg

6uXNWAo.png

Those caps prove my theory - we need more dark green and gold out there. Awesome color combo.

Dark green and gold (or tan) is nice.

What's with the New Era logo on the side of the caps? Did they wear adjustable hats during this game?

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

What's with the New Era logo on the side of the caps? Did they wear adjustable hats during this game?

Look at the back of Ojeda's head... it doesn't look adjustable to me, although I could be missing something...

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

I made a post a few weeks ago about how terrible they look (well at least on sportslogos.net). I appologize now that I see them actually being worn. I didn't know at first that they were to honor the military, I juyst thought that the Padres were tryind to do something different... I now see that the uniforms are very decent looking. Again I appologize for my earlier coments.

stlouisrams.jpg

Look at the back of Ojeda's head... it doesn't look adjustable to me, although I could be missing something...

No, you're right. I missed that. Still, I wonder why they would allow a manufacturer logo on the side of a game-use hat.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

No, you're right. I missed that. Still, I wonder why they would allow a manufacturer logo on the side of a game-use hat.

Slippery slope. Allow it for the Japan series, for this one-off cap, etc. so that when they institute in-game cap ads in the future people can't be as outraged.

Slippery slope. Allow it for the Japan series, for this one-off cap, etc. so that when they institute in-game cap ads in the future people can't be as outraged.

Wrong-o. Rule 1.11 (h) prohibits it. So you won't see ads on uniforms anytime soon, unless they change the rule.

Sodboy13 said:
As you watch more basketball, you will learn to appreciate the difference between "defense" and "couldn't find the rim with a pair of bloodhounds and a Garmin."

meet the new page, not the same as the old page.

Those caps prove my theory - we need more dark green and gold out there. Awesome color combo.

like my high school. I love these jerseys and I think they are so cool.

iceohio.jpgvultshelmet.png

crossout3.png

Archived