Templates Requests

Snowcap30

does anyone have a really good ms paint baseball uniform template? i would need one with pinstripes and one without. any help would be appreciated. thanx

Here is a variation of one of Roger_Clemente's baseball templates.

I give full credit to him.

baseballtemplate.png

baseballtemplate_PINSTRIPE.png

Hope those work for you.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but does anyone know of a Formula 1 car template?

Not exactly F1, but I'm about to make some Indy-styled templates for use in the open-wheel SIM league I'm starting here on the boards. They will be in AICS2 format.

98Falcons.png

Each of those three templates you posted are not F1 cars, they're ChampCars...and I know this because I'm the one who drew those templates three years ago. Did I send them to you then? Or did you find them posted somewhere else?

98Falcons.png

Each of those three templates you posted are not F1 cars, they're ChampCars...and I know this because I'm the one who drew those templates three years ago. Did I send them to you then? Or did you find them posted somewhere else?

no i just google searched racing templates or something like that and found them. by the way, they are aewsome. i actually use them a lot. also wondering if anyone had a template for the new buffalo sabres jersey?

Your memory is awesome.

anyone have or know where i can get the template used by UA when the south carolina fb unis were unveiled?

bump this one... i know SOMEONE has to know of it...i want to make a PSD temp out of it

I did this, maybe you can use it:

2007.jpg

Help any?

Is this the one???

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

anyone have or know where i can get the template used by UA when the south carolina fb unis were unveiled?

bump this one... i know SOMEONE has to know of it...i want to make a PSD temp out of it

I did this, maybe you can use it:

2007.jpg

Help any?

Is this the one???

Yes.