Blue Jays + Royals concepts

dgnmrwrw

Here are a couple of concepts. They're both mostly slight tweaks of the colors and logos. Some new ideas on the jerseys.

First, the poor Kansas City Royals.

KansasCity.gif

Next, the Toronto Blue Jays.

Toronto.gif

C+C welcome.

HURRICANES | PANTHERS | WHITE SOX | WOLFPACK

Me likey. The only suggestion would be to add the same thin white border to the front numbers on the Royals road unis, similar to how you did the "Kansas City". Unless... on the unseen rear large numbers you added the white inner border and left the player namplates without white, just like the front numbers are now. Then it would be in proper balance, back and front.

I tell ya what, I like the Royals set except for the front number on the road, it seems a bit inconsistent with what you were going for. go either way with white trim and gold shadow on the number, or just gold trim on the KANSAS CITY...one or the other.

I sorta like the Jays, except for the BP. I hate the Argos' new homes and I'm not too fond of the BP here because of the resemblance.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Like 'em both. A lot.

The gold is a great addition to KC's set, and Toronto has a solid look.

BEST OF ALL, NO BLACK, GRAPHITE, or other extraneous colors. With team names like these, make it blue, market research be damned. I'd buy these... :notworthy:

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

these are great !! good work .... but could you do me one favor ?? please add the word BLUE to the blue jays home and see what it looks like same font or word mark , I guess I think it would look great....I hate these abbreviated nick-names jays, rays , they are terrible ... :cursing:

Ok, I fixed the numbers on the Royals roads. Right now I'm working on a new BP for the Jays. I'm not sure if it's too strange for a baseball BP jersey, and I'd like to know what you think.

Here 'tis:

TorontoBP.gif

HURRICANES | PANTHERS | WHITE SOX | WOLFPACK

I think they are both very nice. Enough teams added black. using these colors is much preferred to me.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

These are great jerseys, man.

I really love the use of gold on the KC jerseys and the blue on the Blue Jays, and that light blue gives the BP jersey a bit of an illusion.

The more I look at the Royals the more I think it is just spectacular.

One thought. I'd go with the most subtle difference between road and home hat in the majors. I'd take the gold outline off of the "KC" at home (ie current hat) and leave it on for the road.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

One thought. I'd go with the most subtle difference between road and home hat in the majors. I'd take the gold outline off of the "KC" at home (ie current hat) and leave it on for the road.

Nah. That's like the Giants having home and road grey pants witn only a subtle striping difference.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

didn't the Braves do that for a couple years before they changed to the current duds?

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Archived