Kenny Rock's MLB Color Quiz

KennyRock

15: We'll sitck with blue for now. There are six teams(yes, just six) that have their own shade of blue. Two of the six have already been identified(Atlanta and Milwaukee, with their navys). But to put the blue question to rest - who are the other 4 teams who have their own shade of blue?

Toronto (blue), Florida (teal, but it's officially called blue), Philadelphia (royal blue), and San Diego (sky blue)

QPR%20Sig.png

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At the beginning of the quiz, I said I'd be using every color the team officially lists in their identity, so yes, that includes BP unis.

HornetsTwistSig.gif

New York Jets |3-3| First, AFC East

New York Mets |74-88| Fourth, NL East

New York Islanders|34-37-11| Fifth, Atlantic Division

New Orleans Hornets |21-45| Third, Southwest Division

15: We'll sitck with blue for now.  There are six teams(yes, just six) that have their own shade of blue.  Two of the six have already been identified(Atlanta and Milwaukee, with their navys).  But to put the blue question to rest - who are the other 4 teams who have their own shade of blue?

Toronto (blue), Florida (teal, but it's officially called blue), Philadelphia (royal blue), and San Diego (sky blue)

i second this one, nothing else pops into my mind

15: We'll sitck with blue for now.  There are six teams(yes, just six) that have their own shade of blue.  Two of the six have already been identified(Atlanta and Milwaukee, with their navys).  But to put the blue question to rest - who are the other 4 teams who have their own shade of blue?

Also agree with this one.

I would have never guessed Florida, but theres no other team.

Q #15: It's not the Phillies, who share their blue with the hat band on the Yankees' logo.

I say: Toronto, Florida, San Diego, Kansas City.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Q #15: It's not the Phillies, who share their blue with the hat band on the Yankees' logo.

I say: Toronto, Florida, San Diego, Kansas City.

Kansas City shares their blue with the Mets and Rangers, so it can't be them either...

QPR%20Sig.png

Well, I went on vacation, and let the thread die a bit, but nobody got this one. Here were the wrong answers:

San Diego - In the last question, it was determined that Washington and Chicago share the Padres' navy, so no uniqueness there,

Philadelphia - As already pointed out, they share their blue with the Yankees,

Kansas City - They share their blue wiith the Mets, Rangers and Devil Rays.

Sooooo, who are the other four teams with their own unique color blue?

Los Angeles Dodgers, Florida Marlins, Toronto Blue Jays and... the Chicago Cubs - they might share their BP navy, but their normal blue color is all theirs.

AstroBull21 - 8

Moser316 - 4

bosox - 4

eddie010 - 4

DirtyCurty - 4

ThaFlameofAtlanta - 3

pcqd - 2

yankeeman - 1

Darthman - 1

jWilson4mvp - 1

EagleFan344 - 1

lost_limey - 1

16: It might be hard to believe, but only one team in MLB has two shades of red - who is it?

HornetsTwistSig.gif

Absolutely - the LA A's of A are the culprits.

AstroBull21 - 8

Moser316 - 4

bosox - 4

eddie010 - 4

DirtyCurty - 4

ThaFlameofAtlanta - 3

joshuamings - 2

pcqd - 2

VanZeppelin1984 - 1

yankeeman - 1

Darthman - 1

jWilson4mvp - 1

EagleFan344 - 1

lost_limey - 1

17: One of these things is not like the other: Four out of the five teams in the AL East use the exact same road uniform grey color - who's the odd team out?

HornetsTwistSig.gif

I think the Orioles grey is a bit different.

You never notice differences in greys until you see them together...I work for the Arizona Fall League and the players wear their MLB team unis, so it looks funny when some greys of the road teams are different.

Archived