Look at what the aba is putting out now

Dilbert

That's actually not bad...

for me to poop on.

Anyways, check out this mularkey they put on their site...

The new ABA, the league that forced a merger with the National Basketball Association (NBA) in 1976 is back with 35 teams that will play this season. Birmingham and several other cities will start play in November 2005.ย  Some of the cities Birmingham will be affiliated with in the ABA are; Nashville, Greenville MS, Baton Rouge, Pensacola, Charlotte, Little Rock, St. Louis, Oklahoma City, Louisville, San Antonio, Chattanooga, Cincinnati, Ft. Worth, and Tampa, not to mention larger cities such as Miami, Detroit, Los Angeles, Atlanta, Boston, Harlem....The ABA will be a win-win situation for Birmingham based on several factors. The ABA has already secured a national radio deal with over 100 radio stations already on board. The league has finalized an international television deal that will reach much of the U.S., Europe and Africa. The national and international exposure for Birmingham will be tremendous. Can you say ESPN, CNN, FOX Sports, and WTBS? Birmingham will also gain national exposure through print and other media.

First off, freakin Harlem isn't even a larger city, it's a glorified ghetto. Second off, who is gonna want to watch a league that you could basically buy for the price of a Mercedes Benz??? <_<

ย 

ย 

That logo wouldn't be bad if it wasn't for the hands just floating there. I know it's supposed to be magic and all, but it just looks silly.

Maybe they can use their magic to make those hands disappear. And maybe the next thing to vanish will be the whole league.

That site looks completely awful in Mozilla

Sure does. Blech.

NCFA-FCS/CBB: Minnesota A&M |ย RANZBA (OOTP): Auckland Warriors |ย USA: Front Range United |ย IFA: Toverit Helsinki |ย FOBL:ย Kentucky Juggernaut

Minnesota A&M 2012 National Championsย 2013 National Finalist, 2014 National Semi-finalsย 2012, 2013, 2014ย Big 4 Conference Champions

ย 

The team owner attached Esq. to the end of his name. Is Esquire a real title or anything? I used to call myself that cause of Bill and Teds Excellent Adventure, but I didn't think anyone would call themselves that professionally.

Wow.

"Birmingham is preparing to enter the fast,ย funย and exciting world of..."

Web Templates!

Archived