2005 NCAA Baseball Tournament Teams announced

Gary

Here is the bracket:

Bracket

I'm glad, 2 of my teams are in there, Arizona State, and the Maize and Blue UNIVERSITY OF MICHIGAN GOOOOOOOOOOOOO BLUE. They are going all the way :D

Big Ten baseball? Do they even get an automatic bid? They should be I-AA or something.

wha? no USF? :cursing:

the Dons only finished one game behind WCC champ Pepperdine in the WCC standings, and even had a better overall record then the Waves.

They should have at least been invited to the tourney.

I definately agree. After seeing LMU choke in the WCCs, USF definately deserved to be there. They're getting rid of the divisions in the WCC next year, so hopefully the 2 best teams will actually make it in there.

VmWIn6B.png

Why can't College Football draw up brackets like that and play it out that way??

It'll never happen, but you gotta admit a 64 team NCAAF tournament would be sweet!!

6uXNWAo.png

Damn, we (Michigan) have been on a roll lately I guess. We were in danger of not even qualifying for the Big Ten tourney in April (when everyone was back on campus). I know our softball is doin good though.

Yeesh, Mizzou drew a pretty brutal regional. Aside from Harvard, we've got Arizona and Fullerton State. No chance of getting out of that bad boy alive.

Damn, we (Michigan) have been on a roll lately I guess. We were in danger of not even qualifying for the Big Ten tourney in April (when everyone was back on campus). I know our softball is doin good though.

yup the UofM Softball Team is the overall number 1 rated team in the Womens College World Series

I don't think Alabama will make it out of their region alive either. Unless Wade LeBlanc turns into the star he was last year, I just can't see us beating Tulane

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

I'm glad, 2 of my teams are in there

wHAT? You have MORE than 2 favorite teams? I'm shocked!

Like I should talk, eh?

staffordsigbuffda6.jpg

Owner of

Kalamazoo Tech Kobras (Nat'l College Fant. Assc. Basketball, Football, and Hockey)

2006-07 NCFAB National Champions

2006 NCFAF Midwest Conf. Champions

Rochester Patriots (Major League Hockey - AHL Fantasy League) 2005-06 Neilson Cup Champs

Detroit Black Panthers (Xtreme Hockey League) 2005-06 Yzerman Conference Champs

Sheldon Motorsports (TRAC) - #20 Guinness Chevy & #21 UPS Chevy #44 Syracuse University Chevy

Commissioner of

MLH (Major League Hockey, an AHL Fantasy League)

TRAC (Team Racing Auto Circuit, NASCAR)

I'm glad, 2 of my teams are in there

wHAT? You have MORE than 2 favorite teams? I'm shocked!

Like I should talk, eh?

well when you're a grad of one and raised a diehard of another, than yeah my 2 teams are in :D

So are the Vols baby !!!!!!!!!!,BTW SEC w/ 9 teams in the field of 64 :notworthy:

Seadragon,

I wondered that myself. If Mizzou can travel to CSF why can't Creighton travel as well? I know they will sell a bunch of tickets to locals given that Omaha is 40 minutes from Lincoln but to me this is the CWS's way of ensuring 2 teams within an hour drive of Rosenblatt stadium aren't in the CWS....if both were to get knocked out attendance may bottom out.... in their minds.

I personally think the atmosphere is worth the dough no matter who is in the series.

I smell conspiracy!! :P

Why can't College Football draw up brackets like that and play it out that way??

It'll never happen, but you gotta admit a 64 team NCAAF tournament would be sweet!!

Even though it would make the schedule 21 games long. Agreed.

#CHOMPCHOMPCHOMP

So South Carolina won 6-5 today  B) .  Now do we want to face the team that beat us twice this year already, or the #2 team in the whole tournament?

Yep, beat UM. We got Furman next in the loser-out game. Softball won their first two games of their World Series, vs. Depaul 3-0, and Texas 4-0, so we're in the semifinals tomorrow vs. Depaul, Alabama, or Tennessee.

Archived