Modernization of the MLB logo

deucedwo

I like it, although it definitely makes the batter left handed. With the current version, I really don't know if I am looking at the front of a left handed hitter, or the back of a right handed hitter.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

ย 

These league logos get used in very tiny applications, like the MLB logo on the back of the hat, the NBA logo on the shoulder, the NFL logo on the collar, etc. I think that adding more details to the logo actually reduces it's effectiveness, because it won't look good shrunk down. I even think that the nfl should do something with all it's stars, but that'd for another discussion.

Nice try, though.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

These league logos get used in very tiny applications, like the MLB logo on the back of the hat, the NBA logo on the shoulder, the NFL logo on the collar, etc. I think that adding more details to the logo actually reduces it's effectiveness, because it won't look good shrunk down. I even think that the nfl should do something with all it's stars, but that'd for another discussion.

Nice try, though.

Gotta agree with this. I dont think these details would fly on the back of a MLB cap.

HURRICANES | PANTHERS | WHITE SOX | WOLFPACK

Despite the fact that it won't work on small applications effectively, I still like the idea. Then again, I was a pretty big fan of the MLB logo when they turned the blue and red into stars and stripes at the end of 2001, so maybe that says something about my crediblity.

As a larger application, I like it a lot, but these guys know what they're talking about.

Every Fifth Day is a

HappyFelixDay.gif

Nice try, though.

I was just about to say something similar to that! :D

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

• 1 month later...

Archived