Whalers Concept

Brass

These are pretty nice. Two suggestions: Don't use two different crests (And I'd drop that odd Plymouth Whalers one, I've never liked it). Also, the change in the sleeve stripes at the bottom of the sleeves (where it makes a right angle) would probably be hidden under the gloves. If it's important to show off this element, maybe move it higher up the sleeve.

Overall, good work.

HURRICANES | PANTHERS | WHITE SOX | WOLFPACK

These are INCREDIBLE. :notworthy:

I really like the shoulder/arm striping on the whites.

I will agree with the others and say that the logo should be the same on both home and away - but i really like that angry whale logo. So how about putting the HW on the white and blue and making a green alt with the angry whale?

Excellent work though, I like these a lot.

366678430_f28e9d99de_o.jpg

I think I see what you were trying to do with the striping on the arms but there are 2 problems as I see it. One, as someone mentioned earlier, is that the gloves will cover it making it look like any other striping pattern. Two, most fans that wear hockey jerseys, the hem of the sleeve of the jersey isn't going to line up with the bottom of the body of the jersey. I may be wrong with your intentions but that's what I saw.

Otherwise, I like the layouts of the jerseys. Plymouth the Whale has to go, though.

This isn't your fault, Brass, but I don't know why anyone would want to have any other logo besides the HW on the chest of a Whalers jersey. The angry whale is OK for a shoulder patch (like on the white jersey), but there's no reason to relegate the perfect logo to the shoulders.

Overall, I like the idea, but emphasize the HW...

Wagner Athletic Group

11-2 Saskatoon Steeds (WAFL)-NFL-2014 Western Conference Champions / 8-5 Calgary Pronghorns (TNFF)-CFL-2014 Confederation Cup XI Champions

14-6-2 Saskatoon Yellowheads (XHL)-NHL-1st, Gretzky Conference / 5-4-0 Saskatoon Czars (MLH)-AHL-T2nd, Calder Conference

7-1-6 VfL Dortmund (Weltliga)-Bundesliga-3rd, League / 5-1-5 West End AFC (WFL)-EPL-T5th, League

14-7 Saskatoon Sheiks (AA)-MLB-2014 Founder's Cup Champions

Very nice!! I love the layout. But, I'd rather see the 'HW' as both crests. Get rid of the Plymouth logo all together. For the secondary logo, I would use the old school harpooned whale logo from the WHAs New England Whalers.

Archived